• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Just got back from a fun day of shopping with my wife....OK.. There was beer & shrimp involved at Hooters so I didn't mind going along. Anyway as we here driving back home I noticed what looked like a young teenager with a toy gun walking in front of a school. The toy gun had the orange tip on the barrel, and just didn't look real. I was just wondering how long it will take for the police to respond to a call of MWG at a school?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Cool_story_bro_1359.jpeg

jfryan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2012
    Schererville
    You may laugh, but the other day one of the towns in the area put out a call that someone had overheard kids TALKING about a gun on the playground at the middle school.....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    You may laugh, but the other day one of the towns in the area put out a call that someone had overheard kids TALKING about a gun on the playground at the middle school.....
    Shame on the way schools are going overboard with their zero tolerance rules.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Around our campus guys and girls were playing zombie hunters. They'd dress up like para-military and go hunt zombies with nerf guns and swords. IDK why???? I'd seriously see like 10-15 of them a day for over 2 months doing this.

fwgun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Noblesville, Indiana
    at IPFW they do the nerf gun wars (human v zombies) and the school allows it. Literally hundreds of people running around with these nerf guns shooting each other for hours all over campus.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi

Sure, everyone knows that to talk about something you have to be thinking about it. But the school "thought police" don't want ANY thinking going on in our schools! So these sorts of things must be dealt with immediately and severely!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Just got back from a fun day of shopping with my wife....OK.. There was beer & shrimp involved at Hooters so I didn't mind going along. Anyway as we here driving back home I noticed what looked like a young teenager with a toy gun walking in front of a school. The toy gun had the orange tip on the barrel, and just didn't look real. I was just wondering how long it will take for the police to respond to a call of MWG at a school?

I wonder what point he was trying to make, or what his reason was for doing that. Do you know if the cops ever stopped to talk to him?

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I wonder what point he was trying to make, or what his reason was for doing that. Do you know if the cops ever stopped to talk to him?

I think he was just going from point A to B and the school was between the two.

I never heard anything in the paper or news so my guess is that the people living around the school didn't freak out and call the police. My thought was that the uneducated (about firearms) would over react and call the cops thinking some mad man was roaming the school with a "machine gun", "assault rifle", or a "evil black gun"

Top Bottom