• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    it truly is sad how many people in this country take freedom for granted. makes you wish you could ship them over to one of these countries and teach them a lesson the hard way. then they would appreciate what they have.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    it truly is sad how many people in this country take freedom for granted. makes you wish you could ship them over to one of these countries and teach them a lesson the hard way. then they would appreciate what they have.

Unfortunately even this statement isn't true for all. There are many who would be willing to give up freedom for what they think security means. There are some who trust governments completely to provide for them as long as they don't have to do anything on their own. True sheeple.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im not going to lie, at 3:00, when he was talking about what this country was for him, my eye welled up abit. Living here my whole life, and always having the freedom I have, and never leaving the states makes me clueless to how great this country really is. I think most people, myself included are jaded. He loves this country more than most of us could imagine. Because we can only imagine what this country saved him from.

This man is a patriot, and I would love to see him take his story nation wide.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I lived in Miami for a time and the Cubans are very passionate people. They love their guns and family. They claim that no one will take them away from them again.

They claim if you had anything the government took it and if you didn't they gave you very little. Every thing belonged to the government. The ruling class was the only ones that had anything.

When Castro asked for the peoples guns they asked why and he asked why do you need them? The revolution is over. After they handed them in a lot of people went to jail. It was no longer tolerated to talk ill of the government.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom