• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    yeah, i don't think getting told to screw off, going home, and coming back again later armed sounds like a reasonable anything to me. he may've been defending himself, but that doesn't mean he should've been in the situation in the first place.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    yeah, i don't think getting told to screw off, going home, and coming back again later armed sounds like a reasonable anything to me. he may've been defending himself, but that doesn't mean he should've been in the situation in the first place.

That's not my reading of how it happened, though the media isn't crystal clear on it.

Tucker is the dead guy. It was his dog that got loose. Rogers is the shooter (at both the dog and Tucker).

Tucker went to Rogers for the apology. Rogers told him to pound sand. Tucker left and went home. Now, as I read it, it was Rogers who went to Tucker to initiate next round of confrontation based on this:
    "The guy pretty much said you're not getting an apology, comes back down here 10 minutes later and kills him," the victim’s friend Cody Coleman said.
    "The guy" is Rogers. So Rogers said no to the apology then goes to the Tucker location and kills Tucker. There are a lot of unknowns, but 14 shots, the dead guy's firearm is still holstered, and Rogers initiated the confrontation. Based on that I have to wonder how Rogers is still a free man. Guess it's true the first one to call 9-1-1 gets the benefit of the doubt. Guess it's also true that dead men tell no tales, factual or otherwise.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    That's not my reading of how it happened, though the media isn't crystal clear on it.

Tucker is the dead guy. It was his dog that got loose. Rogers is the shooter (at both the dog and Tucker).

Tucker went to Rogers for the apology. Rogers told him to pound sand. Tucker left and went home. Now, as I read it, it was Rogers who went to Tucker to initiate next round of confrontation based on this:

"The guy" is Rogers. So Rogers said no to the apology then goes to the Tucker location and kills Tucker. There are a lot of unknowns, but 14 shots, the dead guy's firearm is still holstered, and Rogers initiated the confrontation. Based on that I have to wonder how Rogers is still a free man. Guess it's true the first one to call 9-1-1 gets the benefit of the doubt. Guess it's also true that dead men tell no tales, factual or otherwise.

yeah, you're right. i had it flipped in my head. i thought the dog owner went down to the other guy's house twice. i just watched it again, this time without reading the article at the same time. lol.

i'm still very interested in developments. this sounds like a willful escalation. unless he thought about it and decided to apologize after all, and the guy got violent when he came to his door. who knows.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Gee, like Ol Rodney King and the Rev Martin Luther King both reportedly have said "can't we just all get along"?

I guess the answer is "NO"!!!

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    I was going to stay out of this thread, but couldn't.

The victim, Josh Tucker, was a friend and coworker of mine. Another friend witnessed the whole incident happen and "self defense" should of never been an excuse. Josh never reached for, pulled, or indicated he was going to draw his weapon. Albert Rogers shot Josh in the back with the first round, josh quickly turned around where he took another round or 2 in the chest, then josh fell to the ground and was trying to belly crawl under his truck for cover. Albert then came around Josh's truck and shot Josh multiple more times in the back.

Josh she is an avid hunter and shooter. Anyone that knows him or has met him has had the opportunity to know a good man.
    May you rest in peace brother....

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Brutally slain just for asking for an apology. I hope the Tucker family can find the strength to deal with this senseless murder.

Top Bottom