• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    he probly got took to the cleaners for child support. poor guy probly couldnt afford the gun to off himself with so he had to rent one.

i have no sypathy for cowards who kill themselves on purpose. my only sympathy is with his family & friends

Wow E5 Ranger,
    If this was suicide I don't understand it, but I also don't understand your anger toward potential child support or the cold lack of compassion for a lost soul.

Whatever happened, I pray for his soul and his family.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    anyone surprised to know that Don's Gun range is open business as usual? Passing thru the area and decided to brave it and go in and see this "huge sale". American Classic 1911's $599.99. i may have one, i love it, but if i were paying 600 bucks... i think i would have something that says Kimber or would have saved and bought a Kimber...
    If you know where to get $600 Kimbers, lemme know so I can buy them and resell them for twice that.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I bought my Kimber Eclipse Custom II for $1100 brand new.
    Don is selling those American Classic II 1911's for $700 each I'm pretty sure. I have one of those as well (didnt buy from don) and I agree, it is a very nice gun and I really like it, but I'm not sure I would pay Don 700 for one. Save up just a little more and get a nice Kimber or something.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    your right, harsh words but what i believe. im simply saying, if he did commit suicide then shame on him, and my condollences for his family and friends. I had a very dear friend commit suicide and i cant describe the anger I had afterwards because I was there to help him through it and he knew that. My friend chose the cowards way out. anytime someone commits suicide, its done and over for them. they leave all their messes for someone else they loved to clean up. not fair. the family is the ones who hurt the most. how could a man do that to his kids?
    if thats what happened. if he didnt do it intentionaly then my comments are void.
    plus why go out at dons? what a crap hole

I'm with you, pal. I'll even go a step further and say that the term "suicide victim" is misleading. The victims are the family and friends. The guy who pops himself is just a coward who couldn't man up and face life like the rest of us do. If he didn't kill himself on purpose, fine. It is a tragedy. If he did, and you want to cry about it, grab your purse and nance on over to the bar and grab your self a cosmo. You can cry about it there.

Top Bottom