May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    If you watch closely, the pistol grip broke off due to the high recoil impulse. You can even see it on the floor at the end of the video.

Somebody really needed to teach him a good fighting pistol grip. It looks like he was shooting 90% strong hand, 10% weak. I really don't see how you could allow your weak hand to disconnect from the pistol like that.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    If you watch closely, the pistol grip broke off due to the high recoil impulse. You can even see it on the floor at the end of the video.

Ah, I was trying to figure out what that was. Makes more sense.

Not sure who would be stupid enough to mount a grip on a light rail, but I'm constantly amazed at the levels of sheer stupidity I see when it comes to interacting with various lethal items. Usually cars.

XSVskill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Decatur, IN
    Not sure who would be stupid enough to mount a grip on a light rail, but I'm constantly amazed at the levels of sheer stupidity I see when it comes to interacting with various lethal items. Usually cars.

With the amount of rail mounted accessories these days, im suprised it doesn't happen more often.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    With the amount of rail mounted accessories these days, im suprised it doesn't happen more often.

Yep. But just because it will fit. I know someone who hooked up a new stove. They told me they had to change the wall plate, because the moron before them got it wrong.

4znk4.gif

End result, I advised them why I would change it back and get a 60A range cord, rather than the 30A dryer cord they used. :rolleyes: And be careful how many burners and stove combos they used until they did so.

Top Bottom