• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Zombies? I love zombie movies and tv shows! But zombies are Fake!!! Whats wrong with people? A .22 "Assault Rifle"? Come on! How stupid are these Anti-gunners? Before to long, those pellet guns that look like AR15's will be refered to as an "Assault Pellet Rifle". Crazy! :)

You, Sir, NEED to read the Bible, Revelation states that when He77, is full, the DEAD will RISE .....

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Bad press is as abundant as peanut butter right now. It is being spread all over our 2nd amendment rights and then eagerly consumed and used as fuel by the pro gun ban crowd. Slowly getting fatter and fatter until finally the fat lady sings our fate in Washington.:popcorn:
    I agree, but would add...the abundance of stupid people aren't helping:patriot:

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    From another article, his attorney claims, "The rifle went off accidentally."
    lol I'd imagine thats all his attorney has. No one is gonna believe that; accidentally went off after if was accidentally pointed at her for the entire duration of the 'accidental discharge' of many accidental rounds having nothing to do with the accidental placement of his finger on the trigger after accidentally chambering a round... guess fate has it in for her eh?

Vilage.Idiot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Zombies

True story......My wife works in a law office, not everyone there is college educated, but one would expect some degree of intelligence. On or around the end of the world everyone was discussing the impending doom when out of nowhere a 50 yo female colleague admitted that she was less concerned with the world imploding but she was loosing sleep at the thought of someday becoming a ZOMBIE and there was nothing she could do about it:laugh:

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Hmm. I actually just watched the first season of the Walking Dead last night. I don't think it's as terrible as Khazik makes it out to be, but I wasn't as impressed as I hoped I'd be (surprise).

If this is all that's left out there, I will gladly remain
    images

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Well, since "assault" is a purpose and not a specific weapon, in this case, it was an assault rifle. In fact, any rifle used to attack someone becomes an assault rifle by default. What people fail to understand is that every gun of a certain class is not an "assault" weapon by default until it is fired in anger.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hmm. I actually just watched the first season of the Walking Dead last night. I don't think it's as terrible as Khazik makes it out to be, but I wasn't as impressed as I hoped I'd be (surprise).

If this is all that's left out there, I will gladly remain
    I actually like the show, but I read the comics first.

Top Bottom