• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Hopefully he is convected and spends many years in jail, and not on the street fathering another generation of idiots.

I am still waiting for the " Air Soft Assualt Rifle "headline to appear in the newspaper.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Bad press is as abundant as peanut butter right now. It is being spread all over our 2nd amendment rights and then eagerly consumed and used as fuel by the pro gun ban crowd. Slowly getting fatter and fatter until finally the fat lady sings our fate in Washington.:popcorn:

Last edited:

draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    Zombies? I love zombie movies and tv shows! But zombies are Fake!!! Whats wrong with people? A .22 "Assault Rifle"? Come on! How stupid are these Anti-gunners? Before to long, those pellet guns that look like AR15's will be refered to as an "Assault Pellet Rifle". Crazy! :)

nkdninjafrog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Muncie
    hey guys! come on now! they make .22 cal assault rifles! haven't you seen the 715t? i doubt thats what he had, but they do exist!

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wow... this was over The Walking Dead tv series, this is just the epitome of stupidity. I downloaded and "watched" the first 3 seasons up to Season 3 Episode 4 or somethin, and got VERY familiar with the fast-forward short cut key. I cant see how any half intelligent individual can stand to watch the show, I stopped 'watching' because I got bored of waiting for the characters to get smarter.

First: the show isn't good, it's a bunch of emotionally unstable people running around seeking nothing more than to control one another (even their best friends) from the barrel of a gun; as to say "ya I have the gun and I'm in charge now! I have the power!", or constantly disarm them (being a death sentence in the zombie world).
    2nd: in a 'true' zombie apocalypse, people who do nothing more than seek control from the barrel of a gun, forcing people to their opinions by threat of deadly force, who stand idly by and allow these individuals to continue their oppression, rape, pillage, torture, point a gun at every stranger across their path-wounded or not-who seek interaction or not.....would be shot on sight by people not-so morally challenged to allow such vile people the chance to come back or wreak such evil on others (classic arch-villain concept).

The fact anyone can take this show anywheres near informative, nonetheless serious, is beyond asinine.
    :twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: I got lots o change...

*edit* I have to wonder if this show serves nothing more than a campaign of propaganda to demonize firearms through their use by the perpetrated characters; picking up a gun then becoming corrupted with evil and terror, even just by looking at it... propaganda is propaganda.

landon7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Everyone needs to be responsible gun owners but thats the price of FREEDOM. You alone are your sole protector.

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    He is the one not taking the zombie apocalypse seriously, or he would have shot her in the head. everybody knows according to the walking dead that we are all already infected so once you die you comeback as a walker. pshhh rookie.

:D

Top Bottom