• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    I grew up just a couple miles away from Old US 30....

I have a foot on one side, and another foot on the other.

A being of two worlds if you will...

i went to high school north of old us 30 yay for chesterton high school...talk about practically being in chicago, it freaking sucked

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Really?! :dunno:

US 30 is the North South Line?! WTF man!

no kidding. I grew up just south of US 30 (8 miles) and I don't have a southern drawl. Hubby was further north towards 30 than I was and he says crick instead of creek.. that's what living on the Kankakee does for you. :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Really?! :dunno:

US 30 is the North South Line?! WTF man!

Clearly all you redneck SOUTH of US-30 have not read.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-84.html#post2707263
    and
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_general_post_part_2_a-2.html#post2850500

That should help clear up things for ya. ;)

& please don't confuse us with the corruption in Chicago, IL. We are NOT part of that corruption thank you very much. We have our own. :laugh:

-Jedi

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Clearly all you redneck SOUTH of US-30 have not read.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-84.html#post2707263
    and
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_general_post_part_2_a-2.html#post2850500

That should help clear up things for ya. ;)

& please don't confuse us with the corruption in Chicago, IL. We are NOT part of that corruption thank you very much. We have our own. :laugh:

-Jedi
    Yeah, "you guys" are just amateur wannabees compared to them. :laugh:

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    Any updates on this? I thought I heard something about the new hearing date being June 24th now...

Just want to keep up with the support!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This was posted on Facebook..

Actually, the most recent update is that the hearing had been moved to the 25th of June. But it does not appear that he will have to go to the hearing due to the fact that the St. Joseph County Prosecutor's office is saying that they were never contacted so there is no need for a special prosecutor. Guy A. Relford has requested a meeting with Dvorak the County Prosecutor to further discuss the case, and find out what Dvorak is going to do. Stay tuned in the next week for further updates.

"Never contacted"?? cough*BS*cough

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wonder if Guy was able to get a meeting with the county prosecutor Dvorak?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Just saw on ABC 57 news that the request for a special prosecutor has been dropped.

Not dropped, they only stated that the county prosecutor was not compromised and so could perform their duties unencumbered. We shall see.

I wonder if Guy was able to get a meeting with the county prosecutor Dvorak?

I believe it was said it was moved to the 25th, it ain't the 25th yet ;)

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    This was clarified on 95.3 MNC this morning. Guy evidently was only dropping the suit against the prosecutors office. For everyone else, it's currently Game On!

Hearing set for June 25th. (Next Monday)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Oh, they said the paperwork was filed to dismiss the request for a special prosecutor. I guess the story may not have been 100% factual?

UPDATE: Lawyer seeks to dismiss gun at poll lawsuit | ABC57 | South Bend IN News, Weather and Sports | Local News

From Clay Edinger himself:
    Please read this "article" and know that what it reports is not what happened. We did not ever file a lawsuit; therefore, a lawsuit cannot be dismissed. We filed a request for a special prosecutor, assuming that someone-anyone-involved might have had the wisdom to contact the prosecutor's office on 9 May. The county prosecutor's office claims nobody contacted them, making it unnecessary to appoint a special prosecutor since Dvorak would not have had a conflict of interest in having advised any course of action already.
    The request for a special prosecutor is what has been withdrawn.
    This is not the end.

Top Bottom