• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I have to agree with Bigum here, I hope you are just kidding, Does any one remember Geoffry Daimler ? he stated out with Cats & dogs doing those exact same things and we all know where he wound up.

He started making Dodge Neons? :dunno:

That would be Jefferey Dahmer you are thinking of, he didn't build heinus cars though. He killed people.

Last edited:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I lived on the opposite end of Milwaukee when Dahmer was caught. After seeing all of the nightly news and stories you definitely do not want one of these characters anywhere near your friends or family. They start off with small things and grow into monsters.:draw:

Last edited:

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    Chopper Reid of HTFU fame has an Antiviolence to Women video that ought to apply to cat molesters. And all animals for that matter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_2M3LrfFAw]YouTube - Chopper - Anti Violence to women Advertisement[/ame]

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This is a waste of our tax money to punish or pursue punishment... next REAL case please...

i certainly dont condone the actions, but still at first i thought "im not a huge animal rights activist either. do criminal charges really need to be filed?"

I'm not an animal rights activist either, but I do think what he did was a real crime. Not just the animal cruelty, but damaging private property. Think of it this way, would you be saying its a waste of our tax money and asking if criminal charges should be filed if someone came by and broke out your car windows? Whats the difference?

That being said, people who hurt animals for no good reason or that purposely torture them are sick ******** who should have the same done to them. I've got no problem with hunters, killing vermin, killing animals that threaten yours or anyone elses health or property but to go out of your way to do something like this?

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    ^^ like i tried to make the point in my original post. i at FIRST thought "whatever, people need to mind their own business" but quickly saw how this point to an underlying mental problem that could quickly and easily escalate. and as pointed out, might be a personal threat to the girl, so it already has escalated.

Top Bottom