Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Some people are really disturbed. This guy is clearly one of them

Cops: Man hanged kitten, made video - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

APTRANS.gif
    updated 10:00 a.m. CT, Tues., Nov . 3, 2009

SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Police are accusing a 22-year-old upstate New York man of hanging his girlfriend's four-month-old kitten with a belt and making a video of the animal struggling.
    Joanne Cichy told Syracuse police she couldn't find her kitten when she returned home Halloween night after going trick-or-treating with her children.

The next day she found a video on her digital camera showing the kitten hanging from the apartment door with a belt around its neck.

Police said the video showed the kitten struggling before going motionless and Cichy's live-in boyfriend, Rascell Williams, stepping in and out of the video.

The injured kitten was later found alive under the porch.
    Williams was charged with unjustifiable animal cruelty. Police did not know if he has an attorney.

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    Things like this **** me off more than you can imagine. You have to be just a worthless, lowlife human being to harm a helpless baby animal. Just kill him he won't be missed.

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    There is more to this than we're seeing. Her house, her cat, videoed for her. I wonder if there is a history of domestic violence? Threatening or doing harm to her pet is a means of control. He may target her kids with threats next.

Chap

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Do they mean that there is such a thing as justifiable animal cruelty? This kind of stuff really burns me up. I hope someone skins him after dropping him in a vat of boiling oil.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Eff this guy........he is just barely a step above those that would do harm to children. And those that think this is no big deal are just a small step above him IMO.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Eff this guy........he is just barely a step above those that would do harm to children. And those that think this is no big deal are just a small step above him IMO.

Gotta agree. People who are capable of doing something like this aren't likely to stop at cats.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    This is a waste of our tax money to punish or pursue punishment... next REAL case please...

You kid, right?

Seriously. I hope you are kidding.

I have to agree with Bigum here, I hope you are just kidding, Does any one remember Geoffry Daimler ? he stated out with Cats & dogs doing those exact same things and we all know where he wound up.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i certainly dont condone the actions, but still at first i thought "im not a huge animal rights activist either. do criminal charges really need to be filed?"

but like you guys mention. this could be a threat to the girl and simply the fact that he has the mentality to do something like that means he could easily progress.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Guy is effed up. Likely a controlling or abusive dude. Or on the fast track to being one.

Animal cruelty (maiming, killing) + Firestarting + wetting the bed = Serial Killer.

Seriously look it up. Dahmer is one

Top Bottom