• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Unfortunately it's the usual scenario of a man being more interested in looks instead of the woman as a whole. Too bad they didn't post his pic too. He donated half the DNA so he is equally responsible for an ugly baby. Shallow jerk.

If a good looking man has babies with an ugly woman and the baby ends up ugly, how is he half responsible? If the ugly genes came from her, I'd think that makes her 100% responsible.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    Wow, if the before pic is considered ugly what the heck would they think of most American WalMart shoppers? I'm not in to girls but I wouldn't call her before pic ugly. She is plain in the before pic but not ugly. At least her kind of "ugly she was able to fix. Her husbands ugly can never be fixed. Hope Karma gives him a beautiful b*tch to spend the rest of his life with.

Exactly what I was thinking! She looks tired. The only change I see is more "American" shaped eyes and makeup. How does having plastic surgery make her a liar, hiding "her true self?" How about the fact that her husband was hiding the fact that he only had a superficial interest in her and the marriage was a sham?

What if he had been bald and had hair replacement surgery and didn't disclose his male pattern baldness predisposition prior to marriage? Then he gets fat and grows a beer belly, should a woman be allowed to sue?

How about children suing their parents because both of them are ugly and the child is relentlessly bullied for their looks?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I can understand that maybe he wasn't happy about being lied to. Truly, I can. But did he think he was gonna have a hottie for the rest of his life? I don't see many 70 year old supermodels. I don't see a lot of men drooling over great grandmas. We're all going to be old and ugly one day. And being upset because your kid is ugly? I've been blessed in that aspect. While my kids may not be pageant winners (nor would I want them to be) they are by no means hideous. I'm pretty certain that I would love them even if they looked like little miniature quasimodos or that creepy emaciated thing from Lord of the Rings. They're my children. Looks are great. Really. But if they are the deciding factor then you're in for a love life full of disappointment.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Is he a shallow jerk? Sure...

However, she was not upfront about something that is obviously important to him. If she was upfront and honest about the major facts in her life, this would likely not have happened.

If she felt like she was ugly enough to spend $100,000 on plastic surgery, I don't see how he is the only shallow person in the relationship.

The ugly child is the only one I can feel sorry for in this situation.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Is he a shallow jerk? Sure...

However, she was not upfront about something that is obviously important to him. If she was upfront and honest about the major facts in her life, this would likely not have happened.

If she felt like she was ugly enough to spend $100,000 on plastic surgery, I don't see how he is the only shallow person in the relationship.

The ugly child is the only one I can feel sorry for in this situation.

Ok, truth. Having plastic surgery in itself is a pretty shallow thing. I'm no perfect 10 but if I'm not good enough for my man (poor unfortunate soul) without it, I will never be good enough with it.

And with regards to the child, wouldn't it just be a kick in the butt if that kid grew up to be gorgeous? It does happen...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If a good looking man has babies with an ugly woman and the baby ends up ugly, how is he half responsible? If the ugly genes came from her, I'd think that makes her 100% responsible.

Really........................:n00b:

Ugly is only skin deep unless we push it deeper inside with our judgmental attitudes on the subject. It then goes ugly to the bone and becomes hate and anger.
    We should all post up personal pics and have a not so beauty contest ....Yes.

No knocks but really.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    It's a sad society when a woman feels she must subscribe to the superficial definition of beauty to feel attractive. Since I am not all painted and sparkly, I guess I will never be called beautiful. It doesn't matter though because my self esteem is high enough that I just don't care.

I gave up wearing make up and curling my hair over 20 years ago. I don't paint my nails or wear a push up bra. I wear non-revealing clothes and comfy, practical shoes. Since I am now late 40's I have started getting my hair colored to cover the gray ones. This is the only thing I do to alter my appearance. I may be a grandma, but I don't have to look like one. Society is not as kind to women with gray hair as it to men. So other than my hair color, I am very much a what you see, is what you get kind of gal. No surprises other than my strong personality, which scares weak minded people.

The superficial ones here may not care to look at me since I am so plain, but in a SHTF situation, I will be the last one you will have to worry about wasting resources or time on my appearance. I'll be able to shoot Zombies as soon as I get out of bed. :)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Eh, were the roles reversed, the males would still be defending the husband. Somehow it would have been for the wife's own benefit that he lied about his prior looks and changed them to make himself more attractive to her.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Eh, were the roles reversed, the males would still be defending the husband. Somehow it would have been for the wife's own benefit that he lied about his prior looks and changed them to make himself more attractive to her.

*Some* males, not "the males." Mrs. Broad Brush.:):

I think they are both as shallow as a mud puddle.

I just thought the story was lol-worthy because he actually won a lawsuit.

Who in the hell calls their own baby ugly?:n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That is what I am thinking and tried to say.
    88, not all of us males are that shallow, really..............;)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

I used "males" instead of "men" for a reason. It was assumed that the men wouldn't do that. :cool:

But, it is an odd story worthy of at least a raised eyebrow. However, I must say I wasn't a bit surprised when I saw that it was from China. They are all kinds of crazy over there.

Top Bottom