• ...and so much more!
  • TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    trench-coat-detail-main.jpg

I own three, and they're all quite formal.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    According to the Muncie Star, the guy wasn't in possession of his gun when arrested. He'd been banned from school property for his past behavior, and was arrested for trespass. And yeah, he's one of those dicks who makes all gun owners look bad. As far as carrying on school grounds, I disagree with the law, but it IS the law.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Kinda what I thought. The guy doesn't sound as if he has the cleanest background, nor the best intentions for his business in mind.

since when does 10-20 years ago misdemeanors make a difference? It all depends on record since, and I just think its nearly darwin material.....if you carry, don't share.....lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    since when does 10-20 years ago misdemeanors make a difference? It all depends on record since, and I just think its nearly darwin material.....if you carry, don't share.....lol
    Court records reflect no criminal convictions for the former Greenfield resident since a pair of driving-while-intoxicated convictions in Hancock County in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

A DWI charge filed against Wilson in that county in July 2006 ended with a guilty plea to reckless driving.
    Three convictions over three decades, one as recent as four years ago, for problems with alcohol shows a pattern to me. As I wrote earlier, a person can have problems in their past and still receive an LTCH. History does matter to me when evaluating a person's character.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Update:

State wants New Castle man to surrender guns | thestarpress.com | The Star Press

The trespass charge stems from a Feb. 12 incident that saw Wilson come to the school, ostensibly to eat lunch with his child, after being warned to stay away.Wilson was scheduled to appear in Henry Superior Court 2 on Tuesday for an initial hearing on a driving-while-suspended charge filed Feb. 5. After the defendant failed to show up, Judge Bob Witham on Wednesday issued a warrant for his arrest.

Details of the events that had landed Wilson in jail by Wednesday night were not available.

Henry County Prosecutor Kit Crane's office on Tuesday also filed a petition to revoke Wilson's bond in the gun and trespass case, also pending in Superior Court 2. The prosecutor's office has also asked that Wilson be required to surrender all weapons to the sheriff's department while awaiting trial in that case.

Top Bottom