• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Massachusetts sucks. That reporting was awful. This man broke no laws other than possibly possessing what was declared a "silencer." Despite this, the Assistant DA claims that he is a danger to society and should be jailed. Scary times when they can do this crap for the violation of nonlaws.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    One of our bosses recently got a new job. I asked 'where'. 'Boston' was his answer.
    'I'm sorry' I said....
    You couldn't pay me enough....Some of the worst gun laws ever ... And I'm originally
    from Illinois.( wouldn't go back there either )

Femme Assise

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Okay, so aside from building a gun range in the attic (which does seem a bit extreme to me) the news report on this topic was a farce. The news only tells us what they want us to hear - not the truth. This man is more sane than a lot of people think.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Okay, so aside from building a gun range in the attic (which does seem a bit extreme to me) the news report on this topic was a farce. The news only tells us what they want us to hear - not the truth. This man is more sane than a lot of people think.

exactly.. distorted and bad reporting by the media to make him seem like a crazed bafoon preparing for nothing, so insance in fact than is own wife called the police on him!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Assault rifle? Was the video and sound not synced on my view? What is this assault rifle and how can I get my rifles to assault people?

Did he have a good back stop for his test firing? I would think that ballistic plates would be a nice start.

If his wife wanted out of the marriage then just say so... don't trump up all this and make it worse.

11 rifles and did I hear 2 handguns? Holy crap! I fear and I am so far away from his area...

Top Bottom