• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Greetings INGOs! I am going to warn you that what I am about to say will most likely upset many of you but I have to say it. In an effort to bring this discussion back to where it started and I want to talk about the importance of limiting or totally abstaining from consuming alcohol. How comes the part that will most likely upset many of you but I have to give credit due if it is earned. So thank you Mr. Booker and party for not being intoxicated on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July. At first it was easy to assume that this incident was between two drunken groups of people who just happen to get into a disagreement (happens all of the time even at family gatherings) but the DNR report mentions no apparent signs of intoxication concerning Mr. Booker or other members of his party. I wish the same could be said of the defendants and their party but the DNR report does not bear this out. You are only giving the prosecution a club to beat you with when you drink and then are involved in an altercation and this goes double if in the past you have been involved with the criminal justice system for an alcohol related offence. I don’t think that the defendants meant for any of this to happen and they thought they could drink without any consequences as this was a private party, on private land and they didn’t plan on getting behind the wheel but trouble as a way to find you when you least expect it. What I am stating here in no way condones Mr. Booker’s actions or condemns the actions of the defendants but I think this could have had a better outcome for the defendants and all involved if they had not been drinking.

Soooo, we’re victim-blaming the victims of a hoax hate crime that occurred on private property by a radical con artist who is himself professing to be the actual victim of a hate crime in which he created the conditions to occur because the the victims of the hate crime that he perpetuated were intoxicated on private property and NOT against any sort of law?

Got it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Soooo, we’re victim-blaming the victims of a hoax hate crime that occurred on private property by a radical con artist who is himself professing to be the actual victim of a hate crime in which he created the conditions to occur because the the victims of the hate crime that he perpetuated were intoxicated on private property and NOT against any sort of law?

Got it.

Yeah we have as few floating around in here.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    THIS.

From what I could make out, TL/DR: Don't drink and fight; especially if the other party is sober.
    Incorrect. Don’t drink on private property and allow someone to come start a fight with you.

Wouldnt that be like me and my friend sitting on my deck in bfe drinking beer shooting the **** then some ****stick wake up and pinched one of us in the face and then we get charged for hate crimes?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    ProhibitionPoster.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Quite ironically, Carrie Nation was so damned ugly, the only way she could get any was to get him drunk first.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Greetings INGOs! I am going to warn you that what I am about to say will most likely upset many of you but I have to say it. In an effort to bring this discussion back to where it started and I want to talk about the importance of limiting or totally abstaining from consuming alcohol. How comes the part that will most likely upset many of you but I have to give credit due if it is earned. So thank you Mr. Booker and party for not being intoxicated on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July. At first it was easy to assume that this incident was between two drunken groups of people who just happen to get into a disagreement (happens all of the time even at family gatherings) but the DNR report mentions no apparent signs of intoxication concerning Mr. Booker or other members of his party. I wish the same could be said of the defendants and their party but the DNR report does not bear this out. You are only giving the prosecution a club to beat you with when you drink and then are involved in an altercation and this goes double if in the past you have been involved with the criminal justice system for an alcohol related offence. I don’t think that the defendants meant for any of this to happen and they thought they could drink without any consequences as this was a private party, on private land and they didn’t plan on getting behind the wheel but trouble as a way to find you when you least expect it. What I am stating here in no way condones Mr. Booker’s actions or condemns the actions of the defendants but I think this could have had a better outcome for the defendants and all involved if they had not been drinking.

All I have to say is this. I don't drink alcohol. Never have (with any regularity). I make no secret of it, but I don't go around bringing it up all the time either.

Adults generally can figure out whether alcohol is a problem for them. If it is, they either do something about it, try to do something about it, or don't.

Whichever it is, in the end, nothing I could say is going to make any difference. Therefore, I don't see it as my mission to yammer on about something people know anyway.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The guy definitely ran. He was stopped, his passenger got out to move a Bird scooter that someone threw in front of the car, then he took off with one person jumped on the hood and another person climbing on the A pillar.

What little video evidence has been released does NOT show the driver plowing into a crowd. Looks like the protesters stopped him, threw scooters to block him, and he took off when they jumped on the car. The woman who jumped on the hood ended up taken to the hospital.

https://twitter.com/RodCRoot/status/1280311139579068418

https://twitter.com/i/status/1280325760407015426
    So it looks as if the first video showing the protester jumping on the hood has been removed. Big surprise.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They brought in a special prosecutor... I'm guessing because the one they had wouldn't do their job. Woke and all.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    So when he told his lie it was all over the news for days. When the truth comes out it warrants just a few sentences and that will be that....
    Bout right. Won't get a lick of media coverage.
    Won't stop VB from being a collosal douche though. He'll be a victim elsewhere soon enough.

Top Bottom