• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so after he was told to GTFO of private property he came back again and we have criminal confinement charges against someone who already kicked this guy off his property earlier in the day?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    so after he was told to GTFO of private property he came back again and we have criminal confinement charges against someone who already kicked this guy off his property earlier in the day?

Yup. One of the many points I would like to discuss but my patience and give a :poop: are gone.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Yup. One of the many points I would like to discuss but my patience and give a :poop: are gone.

This ^^^^^^^. I know one of the defendants, and he is not a bad guy. I also know one of the attorneys, that I feel is a useless POS, IMO. Paid them to do a job for me, took my money, and immediately tried everything to go against what I paid them to do.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Where are you seeing no further charges? The article I found (WTHR) just says that warrants were issued for Cox and Purdy, but it didn't say anything about no further charges. And hadn't charges already been filed for Booker? I was hoping this meant they just hadn't issued a warrant yet.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...vauxx-booker-sean-purdy-jerry-cox/5458700002/

"[FONT=&quot]Prosecuting Attorney Erika Oliphant said in the release that all criminal charges related to the incident have been filed, indicating Vauhxx Booker, the alleged victim, will not face charges."[/FONT]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    https://www.indystar.com/story/news...vauxx-booker-sean-purdy-jerry-cox/5458700002/

"[FONT="]Prosecuting Attorney Erika Oliphant said in the release that all criminal charges related to the incident have been filed, indicating Vauhxx Booker, the alleged victim, will not face charges."[/FONT]

So I guess if I am a big mouth black activist I can come and go and do as I damned well please any where and any time.

Sweet mother of God we are doomed.

Where is Kut when I really need to shout at somebody that will play the negative on me. Wont work today.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So I guess if I am a big mouth black activist I can come and go and do as I damned well please any where and any time.

Sweet mother of God we are doomed.

Where is Kut when I really need to shout at somebody that will play the negative on me. Wont work today.

Yeah where is Kut? I always enjoyed his banter. He could argue a point without getting all pissed about it. ;)

My guess is shes more worried about Bloomington being torched than she is justice.

If you're white you're guilty til proven innocent. :xmad:

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    This is prosecutor politics at its lowest. On one hand you have a howling mob asking for blood and on the other some poor out-of-town guys who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Lessons to learn there is stay out of Monroe County if your not of the proper political persuasion (or at least act like you are). So the prosecution goes with the most severe charges as possible to appease the mob (until the next victim) and let's the defendants stew on spending several years in prison for a few months then about trial time throws them a lifeline plea deal. They either plea guilty to one felony with the prison time suspended or if they are real lucky they get to plead guilty to a class A misdemeanor. Either way the prosecution get a conviction which is the end game. If the defendants both have a brass pair thay can go to trial and hope the jury see their side of thing of course this requires a defense teams that have a brass pair too.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Bloomington should be ripe for burning now that the antifas know how the leadership will respond.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I've said it before, I'll say it again.....

"Black Lives Matter" is a Marxist organization whose objective is the destruction of western civilization. This little event illustrates it well.

Welcome to Manor Farm, ladies, where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Can't wait to see what he does next, now that he knows the DA will look at a list of charges and then pick out only the white people.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can't wait to see what he does next, now that he knows the DA will look at a list of charges and then pick out only the white people.

I do not wish the man harm, let me make that clear right away.

But if he does figure this out, my prediction is he will press his luck and end up dead or "hanging out with Lauren Spierer" because someone decided to SSS. (you know, like if he actually found a REAL KKK member)

Top Bottom