• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This concept of tolerating all behavior in the name of "fairness" is grossly flawed. While I believe every human being should be treated with respect, dignity and politeness that does not mean I believe in indulging peoples whose beliefs and practices undermine others.

By doing this some real girls may fail to receive athletic scholarships to which they would otherwise be entitled. Consider: by his victory he automatically knocks the #1 person down to the #2 position, the #2 down to #3, and the #3 is out completely. This damages the chances for any of those young ladies to receive a scholarship to which they may otherwise have been entitled, especially the #3 competitor. And even if they do receive financial scholarships the amount may be reduced based upon a lower ranking.

Sports is based in part upon a concept of earning. The best competes against the best - period! When getting to the Olympics competitors must make a certain cut. Men and women are separated by competition when it is clear that biology will affect the outcome, on average. Mens muscle mass is "superior" to womens, so where necessary the competition is separated. There are areas where women will kick mens butts on average, and are also thus separated.

None of this is to say that one sex is "better" than the other, only to acknowledge the reality of the differences between them.

I would personally not allow my daughter to compete against him. I would encourage other families to not allow their children to compete against him. Maybe he would win by default, but he could not claim victory. That such a confrontation would even be necessary is absurd but needed to discourage others from pushing the issue. SJWs be damned on this one.

Regards,

Doug

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Someday with hard work he might make it all the way to the top.

Wait ..... First Lady has already been done for 8 years...... dang.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    fix'd

xQ5die9.jpg

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Lesson learned, never tell a guy he runs like a girl.

The only thing new about this is lack of surgery. Rene Richards turned pro 40 years ago.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    When I was in high school, there was a girl (real one, born that way, and looked it) on the (guys) wrestling team. She did rather well too on her own hard work. There was some talk early on but she proved she could hold her own.

Pretty sure she didn't have to worry too much about consent issues.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    "I can't really say what I want to say, but there's not much I can do about it," -Sophomore Kate Hall, state runner-up (loser of race) and apparent loser of her right to free expression. Soooo glad my kids went through (and succeeded) before the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ crowd boiled up from the sludge of society.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    "I can't really say what I want to say, but there's not much I can do about it," -Sophomore Kate Hall, state runner-up (loser of race) and apparent loser of her right to free expression. Soooo glad my kids went through (and succeeded) before the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ crowd boiled up from the sludge of society.
    Plenty one could do about it.

Refuse to line up. Let him be the lone runner in every event. Eventually the sanctioning body would be forced to take notice. I'm sure they would attempt to punish the girls first. But, if there are no competitors, the sanctioning body will eventually lose $$$ (and it is always about money).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Refuse to line up. Let him be the lone runner in every event. Eventually the sanctioning body would be forced to take notice. I'm sure they would attempt to punish the girls first. But, if there are no competitors, the sanctioning body will eventually lose $$$ (and it is always about money).

Nah. They'll just petition the government to receive some "free" money.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy

My thoughts, exactly.

Top Bottom