• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I have one on all my ARs. It did take some retraining but once you break the habit of going for the bolt release you will find your going from empty to firing in half the time.

Best 25$ upgrade I have.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I really like my BAD, and oddly enough, I am looking at getting a medium Gunfighter CH right now too. The more I run drills (with the bad and w/o the gunfighter) the more I feel like I should have spent the money on the gunfighter first like shooter suggested in this thread.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I have the B.A.D. lever on my Spike's AR, LOVED using it during my Appleseed, kept me from disturbing my positions during magazine changes.

I also run the BCM Gunfighter, large latch. If I had to do it over, I think I would've been fine with the medium size. The large latch is really easy to get a hold of, but it has a tendency to "jab" you in the chest when using a two point sling. I've already considered buying a medium for my 16" CQB AR and then keeping the large for when I buy a 20" barrel AR and scope it for longer range.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    You doubt my mad salesmanship skillz? :):

All day!

Not at all!! ;)

I've been tempted to get the BAD. But I'm just curious if it makes it that much easier to run WITH it on. I've shot mine several times, running drills that
    I learned in the 1 class I took. I'm sure it would mess me up if I put it on, but if it would be for the better, I think I would just buy it...

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    hey Mark, what's the INGO price for the BCM GF CH? Ranier Arms has them for $49 shipped.

this has been a crazy day for me.....i have ordered a bunch of AR stuff. Besides the CH, the only thing I really need to order/buy is another MIAD grip for my A4.

ETA: and a second sling. and maybe a second flashlight. awwww crap, i'm nowhere close.

Last edited:

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    BAD levers are also nice if your left arm is slung up and you're reloading with your right. Reaching over the top of the rifle or operating the charging handle break your position more than necessary.

Exactly why I bought it, I'm left handed and it was much faster for me to hit with my right thumb after loading than breaking my grip with my left without it.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just called Bradis. And was unaware that they also sold the BAD lever. I must have missed it.

Sooo I'm waiting another week to stop by. Since I plan to get the Gunfighter handle, I might as well get the BAD lever while I'm there.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Bad lever is a very neat idea and works well for some people. I, on the other hand, had one on my SBR and it was causing my bolt to not hold open on the last round. I took it off and the problem went away immediately. After 7 years as an infantryman with multiple combat tours, it was hard for me to relearn the manual of arms to accommodate the new piece of kit. Theory is spot on and execution is great. It just gave some people, including me, problems with our rifles.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    the medium Gunfighter was out of stock, so i had to settle for the Large. :):

Picked up the BAD lever this morning too. The problem is that now I will have to buy another to put on my other AR. doh!

Primary Arms seems to have a pretty decent deal on these currently:

Bravo Company 5.56/.223 Charging Handle Mod 3 or Mod 4

ImageProxy.mvc
    The BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handle and extended latches feature internal redesigns to direct the force off of the roll pin and into the body of the charging handle during support hand only manipulations. This new design has a built in backstop engineered into the extended latch and into the charging handle. As the latch is opened up, its' travel is limited by these flat surface backstops. With this travel limiting feature, the stress is taken off the roll pin, and is now redirected into the entire body of the charging handle.

Only $35.99 each
    Reg $43.99
    http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=360&categoryId=363

http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=359&categoryId=363

Limit one per househould. Limited to stock on hand. Sale ends Midnight CST 5/30/2011

tem #:
    Bravo Company Mod 3
    Item #: Bravo Company Mod 4

FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I am also thinking about putting a B.A.D. on my patrol rifle, but I would like to fondle one first.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I really liked it. Bradis had one on their floor rifles. It really is a nice addition. But if you have multiple ars you'll want to put it on all of them.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have one on my patrol rifle. I have a Redimag on it so it allows me to easily manipulate the bolt lever. The best use I have found for it is when I do my double feed drills, I can lock the bolt open without taking my hand off the grip.

Top Bottom