• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    i do understand your point... but i have never heard a canadian resident refer to themselves as "american"

No, I haven't either, but if the OP was not talking about just the USA then there's also Para Ordnance in Canada. I doubt that most people living in the Americas refer to themselves as American except people of the United States.

:ingo:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    i do understand your point... but i have never heard a canadian resident refer to themselves as "american"
    Canada is the USA's hat!
    bustedtees.59d81c97d63184db25e524707627b2d8.gif

Magnum Research (Desert Eagles made in Maine, don't know about others)

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ya know, I hate to say it, but Americans simply don't make the best firearms. In the wheel gun days, no doubt, America was king, but today, American manufacturers have fallen far behind German and Austrian manufacturers like Sig, H&K and Glock.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I didn't mean assembled in the USA. I meant stamped on the gun and parts thereof "made in the USA".

I don't disagree that other Countries make fine arms, I own an Italian made Beretta myself, I just like to support companies here in the USA. I work (don't know how much longer) in manufacturing and believe in "made in the USA". Not that I won't buy foriegn, but given the choice try not too.

Back to the thread though...any others?

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Ya know, I hate to say it, but Americans simply don't make the best firearms. In the wheel gun days, no doubt, America was king, but today, American manufacturers have fallen far behind German and Austrian manufacturers like Sig, H&K and Glock.

Hardly. There are a dozen American made handgun brands that will hang with those brands tit for tat. The only thing the American brands don't have are bloated hype machines that are so ignorant about firearms that they load magazines backwards for photo shoots. The FUNNY thing is, the American brands keep selling guns anyway. ;)

Top Bottom