• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBoss930

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Well it's been a while since I posted here! I went to the gunshot Friday, and wasn't really planning on picking an m1 carbine up. I mostly just went to look around and have fun, along with acquiring some stripper clips for my SKS if I felt like it haha. I didn't end up getting any stripper clips, but I came home with an awesome M1 Carbine! I'm excited I finally picked one up, and can't wait to shoot it!! It's an all inland with a 3xx,xxx serial number :)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Here are some pictures! The only sad part is that it doesn't have the correct barrel band on it.:( I need to find a replacement for it.

I understand if you don't want to say, but what did you pay for it?, I fault my friend brent, the huge @hole let me shoot one, and now I'd like to add one to my collection (doubt I'd shoot it much due to the cost of ammo) but a ww2 era carbine is something I'd love to own

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I understand if you don't want to say, but what did you pay for it?, I fault my friend brent, the huge @hole let me shoot one, and now I'd like to add one to my collection (doubt I'd shoot it much due to the cost of ammo) but a ww2 era carbine is something I'd love to own

Not relevant to this rifle but I like to gloat;:rockwoot:I picked up an Inland at Christies of all places for $400 about 6 years ago. At least equal in appearance to the one in the OP.:bacondance:

TheBoss930

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2016
    Indianapolis

I piad 1100 for it. I think thats right around "full price" but I'm happy :)

redhawk34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Congrats on the Carbine find! Now remind yourself that you do not need to have a Carbine from each of the USGI manufacturers. It is worse than Garanditis.

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    Congrats on the Carbine find! Now remind yourself that you do not need to have a Carbine from each of the USGI manufacturers. It is worse than Garanditis.
    My dad must have the same problem/gift (depending how you look at it) that you do of collecting WW2 US military longarms. He has at least one example of every Garand manufacture and 11 of the 12 carbine manufactures (missing Irwin-Pederson).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom