• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I think buds had it for $339, then a $20 ffl transfer fee, it was just as easy to buy local at $369 for me (before tax)

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany

Wish you could have looked around more. 325$ new isnt uncommon, 350$ on the high end

Never seen them anywhere else, let alone at that price. And no, Im not buying online unless I can't find it anywhere at all or its a rediculously lower price. Besides, its still under MSRP.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Never seen them anywhere else, let alone at that price. And no, Im not buying online unless I can't find it anywhere at all or its a rediculously lower price. Besides, its still under MSRP.

any price is under MSRP 99% of the time. MSRP is just there to make you feel like you're getting a good deal.

Gun shop in Winchester had a good deal on M&P22s a few months back. I want to say 350$ or lower IIRC

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    My full size EDC is a M&P9 so I thought the M&P22 would be a good trainer that I would use occasionally. Wow. I was wrong. Holy crap this this is amazing. I have owned it for about 6 mos and it is flawless. No FTF's or FTE's ever. I have had a lot of failure to fire with Winchester and Remington bulk pack ammo but NO problems ever with Federal or CCI ammo.

Training with it is a breeze. I mount my M3 light and run steel courses with it for 100's of rounds. Before I finish for the day I pull out my M&P FS to transfer that muscle memory and sight picture to full power ammo.

I have never liked 22's but this gun makes it easy and cheap to train. My sons love my M&P22 pistol and M&P22 rifle for range training time. Can't go wrong. Good review! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

Top Bottom