• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    Interested in M&P 15 Sport, model # 811036. Called and found out those are not currently in stock and Michelle was not available to be able to provide a price. How much does the Sport run? You can PM me with the price if needed. Thanks!

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Sorry for the delay as I dont get on here as much as I need too these days. I checked on your request and the price would be $599+tax. My distributors all show this item as an allocated item. So for now all I can offer you is if you would like call the store and leave your name/phone # and we"ll call you when we can get our hands on one. Thx Greg...

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    Sorry for the delay as I dont get on here as much as I need too these days. I checked on your request and the price would be $599+tax. My distributors all show this item as an allocated item. So for now all I can offer you is if you would like call the store and leave your name/phone # and we"ll call you when we can get our hands on one. Thx Greg...

Thanks, I'll give you a call!

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks. I was in the shop this afternoon (made a quick road trip from the westside) and put my name and ph # on a sticky note to be added to the list for a Sport. I forgot to put my INGO username on it though.

This was my first time at the shop and the guys (Dave and another gentleman, I didn't catch his name) spent a good amount of time talking to my son about various .22's you had in stock, as I'm also quite interested in the M&P 15-22. They also talked to me a good bit about AR's.

I'll PM with my contact info, just in case the sticky note doesn't survive.

Let me know when you get some in, and again, thanks for taking the time to talk to me and my son. It is appreciated.

Now, just need to make up my mind if its the 15-22 or the Sport first, or if I should pick up both at the same time!

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    Update: Picked up M&P 15 Sport today!

Picked up an M&P 15 Sport today at BGF.

Not exactly sure when I will get to shoot it, have to see how the weather holds and as this is my first AR, I need to get somewhat familiar with field stripping it, and pick up some ammo & cleaning gear for it, but figured when I got notified it was in, that I better run down and get it.

In & out in just a few minutes. I'll definitely head back when I have some more funds to pick up the next gun on my want list!

Thanks for the follow up guys. It is greatly appreciated!

Will post actual pics soon, although its a stock Sport as seen here:

811036_01_lg.jpg

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    How many did you guys get in? I put my name on the list but no one called me..... :(:dunno::(

They only had the 1 so far I believe. They had my name on the list from here as well as going into the store. I'd PM BGFirearms, and I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as they get more.

Now I just need to save a few $ to go back and get a 15-22 to add to the collection.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    dead2rights and 308jake , my wife has the list that has been created for these and as they come in we'll will notify accordingly. WebSynper is correct, that so far we've only been able to get the one and he was the 1st on the list. Thank you and I hope soon we'll get more.Greg...

WebSnyper

Jul 3, 2010
    I took the Sport out to Atterbury yesterday. It performed well, and I think will be a very good introduction to the AR platform, at a low price and with a great service policy from S&W should I ever need it.

Thanks again to Greg and all the folks at BGF. Great follow up on their part to contact me and hook me up with this rifle.

I'll definitely be back, even though its a bit of a drive for me. Looking forward to seeing how the range turns out.

Top Bottom