• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    Just picked one up today from a LGS for $535. It was their Magpul version that came with MOE stock, MOE grip, and MBUS front and rear flip up sights and a MOE cheek riser. Not a bad deal. It was the same price at the same place about 4 months ago and I've been wanting one for a while.
    That's the same price I paid OTD for mine back in September 2011 so prices don't seem to have changed too much. They weren't rare but were a bit hard to come by back then.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I got the MOE version from Bradis last year, it came with the CA compliance 30 rd mag that was restricted to 10rds. A quick search on YouTube and I found a video showing how to convert it to the 25rd. At the 1500 the 25rd mags were 55.00. Last weekend I was able to get 4 from S&W for 20.04 each.

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    I got the MOE version from Bradis last year, it came with the CA compliance 30 rd mag that was restricted to 10rds. A quick search on YouTube and I found a video showing how to convert it to the 25rd. At the 1500 the 25rd mags were 55.00. Last weekend I was able to get 4 from S&W for 20.04 each.
    Yep, all three of my mags are 10 rounders converted to 25's. Works all the same.

AftermatH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    I have been looking for one too. I have a buddy in Ohio who said his LGS has had a few in stock for a few weeks. If anyone sees some at a decent price around the Indy area, let me know!

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I've been looking for a 15-22 MOE FDE or MOE. Did your lgs have any left?

This was the last one at that particular store. I called about 6 or 7 places in the Central Indiana area looking for one. I found this one, and Gander Mountain in Lafayette had a standard M&P 15-22 in stock for right at $500, may still have it.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Well boys, I've seen it all now. 5x 25rnd mag selling for 500$. stock 15-22's for 700$ -- ive literally **** myself

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    This was the last one at that particular store. I called about 6 or 7 places in the Central Indiana area looking for one. I found this one, and Gander Mountain in Lafayette had a standard M&P 15-22 in stock for right at $500, may still have it.
    Yep, I saw it there, but Four Guns in Lafayette had it for cheaper.

Well boys, I've seen it all now. 5x 25rnd mag selling for 500$. stock 15-22's for 700$ -- ive literally **** myself
    Exactly. I just can't wait for things to settle so people stop hoarding and prices equalize.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Thanks. If anyone sees the MOE FDE version while out and about a PM would be very much appreciated. :rockwoot:

by

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Don't jump all over me for playing video games. But as prices continue to jump it keeps making me think of the currency on Metro 2033. Ammunition is the currency, it's called "caps" in the game. The more valuable "caps" or the scarcer factory manufactured pre-war ammunition.

The game is based on a book which does a very good job showing how quickly society would collapse and the value of items would change.

See for yourself what I mean.

http://youtu.be/y2YuVDKmr4Q

00Buck

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Near Martinsville
    There is one on hoosier topics right now for $750, and they are throwing in 2 new mags and a box ammo for free. :rolleyes:

What a deal!
    :laugh:

No offense intended if it is a member, but that just seems high to me.

Last edited:

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I was just pm'ed and told that Four Guns in Lafayette has a few standard versions for $460 if anyone wanted to know!

Four Guns is where I just got this MOE. I didn't see any more but its definitely worth a call, especially at that price.

jjordan2840

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    lafayette
    I was just pm'ed and told that Four Guns in Lafayette has a few standard versions for $460 if anyone wanted to know!
    I just picked one up from there on Wednesday. That is the price I paid. It was the last one they had. Was back in on Friday and they had a Magpul version for $535. That was the only one they had. Maybe they got more in. I hope so, I think Im gonna buy another.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    My advice is don't buy right now
    But what if you are wrong? Yesterday for GAD I built 2 AR lowers. Part of a stack of lowers I bought 5 years ago.

I think the OP is like a lot of these buyers, first timers. If you talk to people around the country the buyers at the gun shows are not hunting deer

MrJewbagel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    West Laffy
    But what if you are wrong? Yesterday for GAD I built 2 AR lowers. Part of a stack of lowers I bought 5 years ago.

I think the OP is like a lot of these buyers, first timers. If you talk to people around the country the buyers at the gun shows are not hunting deer
    Yep, definitely my first time stepping out of the "hunting" firearms section. I've always loved tactical weapons (or whatever the proper name is for such a broad category of firearms), and have shot a lot of them (my uncle buys/sells them for a living), but I've just recently had the opportunity to start collecting my own.

I figured: I'm in college and working 30+ hours a week, I love to shoot, so why not start my own collection as a reward to myself and so I don't have to rely on others letting me use theirs.

That's my story ay least.

Top Bottom