Lugar led Senate seeks to destroy 2nd amend--Call Lugar and Bayh NOW!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Watch this video: Even liberal Lou Dobbs says, "We're fools if we don't pay attention to this"
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9X2VbhSH9o"]YouTube - Guns, 2nd amendment[/ame]

Thanks

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i called Lugar to ask him vote against Holder confirmation back in January. He obviously did not, and never responded with a letter or e-mail expressing his opinion. He does not care. Lugar is one of the NWO types that believes the UN should control everything. He sees no value in our constitution, or our natural rights. He only sees us as slaves to pay for the agenda of the globalists.

Last edited:

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis

Lets raise our voices. What are the current contact methods for his office? I believe his office is a block away from mine...stage protests? Seems like too many elected officials are ignoring those who voted them in.

Why are all the politicians and judges so willing to sacrifice this nation's constitution and sovereignty to appease the UN and other nations???

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Handwritten letters, guys, handwritten letters.
    Handwritten is good too, but i know for a fact that there is a magic number of phone calls that gets their attention. it is 100. When they get 100 calls on an issue they at least acknowledge that they is some unrest. Here is my thought, how about 100 per day. 3000 people and we got it covered. We'll assign everyone with a group number. Group #1 calls on the first of the month. #2 on the 2nd and so on. NOt to mention tieing up switch boards. This could be huge.

P.S. Sorry about assuming Lou was a lib as i've never known CNN to be anything but. You have my word i'll verify all info in the future.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Could we get some info on who decides if opponents get on the ticket in a republican primary against Lugar? That's going to be the only way to get him out & I think it'll be easier than voting for a Dem or a Lib during the general election. Let's take him out in a primary.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Could we get some info on who decides if opponents get on the ticket in a republican primary against Lugar? That's going to be the only way to get him out & I think it'll be easier than voting for a Dem or a Lib during the general election. Let's take him out in a primary.
    I like the way you think..My dad always said if the NRA would organize, we could elect every politician.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Sorry about assuming Lou was a lib as I've never known CNN to be anything but. You have my word I'll verify all info in the future.

Lou Dobbs is the only CNN show that I've watched. He seems level headed, pro 2nd Amendment and very much for Americans. I'm surprised that he's even allowed on CNN :dunno:

Top Bottom