• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Worst case if you carry, get wanded, and asked to leave - is that you go out and disarm (as you would have anyways) and go back in.

You could potentially try a different entrance or even a different line at the same entrance after a short bit. The thing to keep in mind is that unless you really stand out (say you're wearing a bright yellow coat, orange jeans, and purple shoes when everybody else is wearing grays/blacks/blues - they see TONS of people.

All of that said, stephen87 never posted up whether or not the City Improvement Board responded to them.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I've was at the SuperCross tonight and the Monster Jam in Jan. and no wands or asking to look inside my coat. I have been to many Colts games as well as many other events and the Colts games are the only events that I have been subjected to the wand. Not even events for the Colts Kids Club get the wand. At least in the past. I even made it a point to look for a "No Guns" sign on every door that I could find and didn't find nary a one. I wasn't paying much attention to the PA announcements so I didn't notice anything there. And after reading the first page of comments I pulled up the LOS website and could not find any conspicuous notices of a firearm policy. Now, if it were the official LOS policy to be a "Gun Free Zone", I would expect to find notice of such on the website easily w/out having to work for it as well as signs at each entrance.

And I left my EDC at home because I wasn't sure if I would get the wand or asked to open my coat. And didn't remember events of the past off the top of my head. So, I would go with CC anyway. Just be sure to go EARLY so that you can park nearby just in case.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    ive been to a few events there, and have never been wanded, searched, or nothing. 1 monster jam, and a few colts games.

I have had season tickets since 2009 and got the wand every year, but they didn't wand below the belt until the start of the 2011 season. I even commented a time or two that they were missing every ankle rig to walk through the gates. Just got an "Oh Well" comment or look and was waived through.

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    I was at supercross last night too. My buddy and I were both upset because we left the guns home and they were not checking anyone AT ALL. Was a pretty good time though!

Saw a fellow INGOer in the concourse near section 637 in a cameo INGO hat. Didn't say anything because I couldn't catch up to say hi. Anyone on hear sitting near 637?

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Warning

Just ignore this guy entirely.

Don't know why, but he feels the need to be a huge dick to everyone he talks to.

Considering that fact I think I understand why he is on INGO. He likes guns but has no friends in real life (do to his being a dbag and all), thus he has to come to INGO to find people to abuse.

:mods:

Please keep it civil. Personal attacks/name calling are not tolerated on INGO. (Even if you think someone "deserves" it)

If it continues, Temporary Bans will be issued.

:ingo:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    He likes guns but has no friends in real life (due to his being a dbag and all), thus he has to come to INGO to find people to abuse.

Well now, a quick check of your Ingo profile shows that you have no Ingo friends.
    I wonder what that says about your bubbling personality?

What's that they say? "It takes one... " Oh well, you've probably heard it before.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well now, a quick check of your Ingo profile shows that you have no Ingo friends.

What's that they say? "It takes one... " Oh well, you've probably heard it before.

Ahem :mods:

Let's not snowball this, please and thank you..

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Worst case if you carry, get wanded, and asked to leave - is that you go out and disarm (as you would have anyways) and go back in.

You could potentially try a different entrance or even a different line at the same entrance after a short bit. The thing to keep in mind is that unless you really stand out (say you're wearing a bright yellow coat, orange jeans, and purple shoes when everybody else is wearing grays/blacks/blues - they see TONS of people.

All of that said, stephen87 never posted up whether or not the City Improvement Board responded to them.

They never responded, but this time I've sent it to 3 or 4 different email addresses instead of just one.

ive been to a few events there, and have never been wanded, searched, or nothing. 1 monster jam, and a few colts games.

Must have been a while ago.

I've was at the SuperCross tonight and the Monster Jam in Jan. and no wands or asking to look inside my coat. I have been to many Colts games as well as many other events and the Colts games are the only events that I have been subjected to the wand. Not even events for the Colts Kids Club get the wand. At least in the past. I even made it a point to look for a "No Guns" sign on every door that I could find and didn't find nary a one. I wasn't paying much attention to the PA announcements so I didn't notice anything there. And after reading the first page of comments I pulled up the LOS website and could not find any conspicuous notices of a firearm policy. Now, if it were the official LOS policy to be a "Gun Free Zone", I would expect to find notice of such on the website easily w/out having to work for it as well as signs at each entrance.

And I left my EDC at home because I wasn't sure if I would get the wand or asked to open my coat. And didn't remember events of the past off the top of my head. So, I would go with CC anyway. Just be sure to go EARLY so that you can park nearby just in case.

They won't advertise that policy, especially on the door, considering it is an illegal policy, however the over-the-speaker announcements do say that it is a policy.

Anyone know who the tours are provided by? I would like to go on one of the tours, but don't want to be breaking any policies. I don't have a CC holster, so it's not as easily as "concealed means concealed."

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    They never responded, but this time I've sent it to 3 or 4 different email addresses instead of just one.

Must have been a while ago.

They won't advertise that policy, especially on the door, considering it is an illegal policy, however the over-the-speaker announcements do say that it is a policy.

Anyone know who the tours are provided by? I would like to go on one of the tours, but don't want to be breaking any policies. I don't have a CC holster, so it's not as easily as "concealed means concealed."

????? :dunno:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've not 'friended' anybody or accepted any friend invites... What does that say about me?

I have plenty of friends, quite a few here on INGO that I've met in person and have a terrific time debating various subjects with, I just don't need the forum to keep track of it for me.

Probably nothing.

Top Bottom