• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I dont buy any products that support such terrible sports teams. Gillette products for me tnx.

LOL

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    In that case, Gillette had about as much to show at the end of the season as Lucas did. Not much. ;)

Well, besides a unanimous mvp vote and fans who actually stood by and proud for their team unlike some unnamed bandwagon nations. :rockwoot:

Your move! LOLOL

zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Well, besides a [Part A] unanimous mvp vote and [Part B] fans who actually stood by and proud for their team unlike some unnamed bandwagon nations. :rockwoot:

Your move! LOLOL

I'll give you credit for Part A, that was impressive and well-deserved. Part B = zero points. Mere speculation. Remember that the voices of the displeased are much louder in the media than the voices of the reasonable. I'm sure there are just as many, if not significantly more, bandwagon fans associated with the Pats.

OP sorry for threadjacking your thread.

Back on track: A friend of mine, who has quite the collection of various types of guns and rifles, claims that the Lucas Gun Oil is by far the best he has ever used. I'm tempted to pick some up to try it if I can find it locally somewhere.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I'll give you credit for Part A, that was impressive and well-deserved. Part B = zero points. Mere speculation. Remember that the voices of the displeased are much louder in the media than the voices of the reasonable. I'm sure there are just as many, if not significantly more, bandwagon fans associated with the Pats.

OP sorry for threadjacking your thread.

Back on track: A friend of mine, who has quite the collection of various types of guns and rifles, claims that the Lucas Gun Oil is by far the best he has ever used. I'm tempted to pick some up to try it if I can find it locally somewhere.

I also am sorry for the hijack, but this must be said.

After the pats 18-1 loss there were 30,000 fans waiting in the stadium and 20,000 waiting in the airport to support the team. After the colts loss there were 11 fans in the airport waiting for them. I wore my jersey the day of and day after the game. I still havent seen a single dolts jersey anywhere...

Boom :rockwoot:

LOL im just giving you **** tho, its a joke. I just hope the NFL exists this season.

Lucas oil products are good, never used the gun oil but their steering fluid stop leak has been great in my car. Good luck!

Top Bottom