• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tobias

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    On the form to get your address changed it has sevral boxes to check. I want to get a new liscense with my new address on it. I notified ISP a few yrs back when I moved but didn't pay for a new license. Do I need to just check the duplicate box or do I need to check the box that says "change of address notification and new license" since I've previously notifed them. I can't find a number to call other than the one that is just a recording. I called ISP and he just sent me to the recording also.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Just guessing here, but if you select "duplicate" your address won't change on the license. I would try the "change of address" route

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I filled out for a duplicate card when submitting the address change form. The new card says Duplicate on it and has my new address

Tobias

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I filled out for a duplicate card when submitting the address change form. The new card says Duplicate on it and has my new address

So had previously notified them of your address change before you submitted for the duplicate card?

Tobias

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Yes its online. I can't post it from my phone but you can just google "address change indiana ltch" and it'll come up.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Does anyone have the #to fax these to? I sent one requesting a duplicate a couple months ago and never received one so I'm assuming they never got it. I'd like to repeat the process with a fax confirmation and no duplicate.

lamboz1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    United States
    i don't know that they accept them via fax, but here is the link to contact:
    ISP: Contact Us

E-mail:
    To submit a firearms license inquiry via email, click here.
    To appear in person:
    Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Section
    100 North Senate Avenue--IGCN
    Indianapolis, IN 46204​
    Fax:
    317-233-9730​
    Telephone:
    317-232-8264

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If you already changed your address, and just need an updated card now. Select the duplicate box, they'll send you a new copy with the latest information/address they currently have. Or to be safe you could select address change and duplicate.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    If you already changed your address, and just need an updated card now. Select the duplicate box, they'll send you a new copy with the latest information/address they currently have. Or to be safe you could select address change and duplicate.
    I sent a M.O. no new card. Just going to fax it this time and keep the fax confirmation as proof of my C.o.A.

Top Bottom