• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaespapa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2016
    Wolcott
    Ok, when I filled out my online app, I searched court records from Virginia in the 2 cities I used to live looking for date and conviction info.. I couldn't find a thing, so I listed my dui from 10 years ago, only other thing I could honestly remember was over 20 years ago and had no clue when, plus I have had other background checks and never been told about it showing up.. anyways.. yesterday the sheriff calls me from white county, nice guy from what I can tell, tells me I have 3 items that are listed as convictions that I didn't list, and that the dui I did list doesn't exists, I explained what I did, and how I couldn't find any info, and he had me call a Mr. Brown at ISP and this guy told me the tell the sheriff to make a determination and send it in. Well the sheriff said without the app being updated he could not approve it. I still have not paid my local fee, I have paid license and had fingerprints done. How do I update my info on license and have this run back through local so I can get approved and pay local fee. Sheriff said was no reason to pay fee, if he couldn't approve it.

I'm confused.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    You are correct sir. Sorry, I am hard of reading, senior moment if you will.

But, and I am probably wrong, I didn't think the local county sheriff had anything to do with the background check, just collect the local fee.

Chaespapa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2016
    Wolcott
    You are correct sir. Sorry, I am hard of reading, senior moment if you will.

But, and I am probably wrong, I didn't think the local county sheriff had anything to do with the background check, just collect the local fee.

Thought the same, but they wont collect the fee unleas they approve the app. So ive sent a notarized letter to isp to update my app, will call monday hopefully i can get it routed back through local for approval, and get fee paid.

Chaespapa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2016
    Wolcott
    Well got a email today from isp, that they have requested a reversal of the local agencies denial, and then they can complete processing and approve my application. Wouldnt ya know the sheriff is out of the office until the 28th... more waiting.. lol

Top Bottom