• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You might want to check when you get fingerprinted. It may be an apples/oranges comparison buy somebody here had an issue with their application and was told they could fix it when they went to get their prints taken.

I think it was a typo on the form, so it might not be the same possibility. Never hurts to ask though!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Fishers police dept told me i was fine with my Fl CCW until my Indy LTC came in. Said if they honor it you can carry...

Well, my advice, stay in Fishers because if you are a resident of Indiana, that's not the law:

(b) Licenses to carry handguns, issued by other states or foreign countries, will be recognized according to the terms thereof but only while the holders are not residents of Indiana.

Ind. Code § 35-47-2-21

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    So I went to my appointment and told them I wanted a lifetime permit. They couldn't change it there so now I'm trying to get a hold of the ISP to see if they can change it. I tried 317-232-8264 and 317-233-5054 with no answers on both. Anyone have a good number for them?

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    Woo. Got through to Debby at ISP. She was a huge help! Going to get finger printed tomorrow, then to Local LEO, then send a $45 Money Order to Debby w/ receipt of Lifetime LTCH payment to local LEO, then I'll have my Lifetime LTCH :D. Been a helluva lot easier to do that in the first place lol

mudmonkeyxj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    So. Bend
    I filed online application 10-20-13 and paid with debit card online, went to L1 for fingerprinting and to local police dept to pay local fee on 10-21-13 , still waiting to hear something. hopefully any day now, but I have a buddy of mine at work that has been waiting sine july and still has not heard anything

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    My mother didn't get her lifetime for almost an entire year. She had a DUI that may have slowed the process, but she called and called, sent emails, and was finally told by the Elkhart Sheriffs Dept that there was absolutely no reason for not getting it, it was paid for and suggested she call an attorney. She sent an email stating that and got her lifetime in the mail 1 week later. A buddy at work this past month got his lifetime in 2 weeks. I went lifetime last night, it took me 3 weeks to get my 4 yrs so we shall see.

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    I'm still waiting...it's been 3 months. Not as bad as others on here but irritating. I've tried calling both numbers and had the same issues OP did, no answer.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom