• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Is there a park in town we can visit this spring??? I wouldn't mind carrying openly down there, especially if the police chief is going to be a jerk about it. I'm always up for an OC Bacon-B-Q.

Chief: "I don't see why anybody needs to carry a gun in my town"
    Me: "Because your town has a sheriff that won't shut up and do his job."

I wouldn't recommend saying that you're getting a LTCH to take your guns to the range. He'll tell you to get a hunting/shooting license instead of the personal protection license.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I wouldn't recommend saying that you're getting a LTCH to take your guns to the range. He'll tell you to get a hunting/shooting license instead of the personal protection license.

I wouldn't recommend saying anything at all. Indiana is a shall-issue state and you are under no obligation to explain yourself.

dradef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Both good points. It really isn't his business at all. As a matter of fact, I tend to believe that him knowing a certain person is or could be carrying might cause him to not be completely objective towards them.

FYI, this town is small enough that there is only one officer on duty at any given time. All the more reason for me, and others, to do our own part to protect ourselves.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Sounds like argos, the few cops that are there are always hanging out at the bp, almost never doing their job:@

Hustlehard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Noblesville
    Yea, i agree with most post, by pass those guys and mail it yourself, all you need them to do is sign it for you, then you can do the rest, I live in Noblesville, and i got so looks from the people there, hey such is life, "haters" don't sleep

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    God how I love living in Clinton County. Walk in sit down with the secretaries and they fill it out for you take your prints, they walk back and get the Sheriff to sign it right then. Pay the dept their fee and walk out with your application. All that is left to do at this point is get the money order for the ISP and slap a stamp on the self addressed envelope. Painless... Sorry to brag guys...

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    God how I love living in Clinton County. Walk in sit down with the secretaries and they fill it out for you take your prints, they walk back and get the Sheriff to sign it right then. Pay the dept their fee and walk out with your application. All that is left to do at this point is get the money order for the ISP and slap a stamp on the self addressed envelope. Painless... Sorry to brag guys...

Your nothing special up there! :):
    Same with the county south of you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom