• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I just applied for my lifetime yesterday. They lady said 4-6 months?!!!! Well I am not going to resign on my leases for my apartment. I have to be out by march 22nd. If she was right and I wait that long (total BS) do I need to send a address change form in for whatever my new address will be? Assuming so, will it take even longer to get my license?

When you move, fill this out (a few days in advance of moving date). Your LTCH will be forwarded to your new address and you can then inform the state police.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    So before I move to my next address I just fill the form out and that's it? They will forward the license to my next address even if I haven't received it in the mail by that time?

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    I just applied for my lifetime yesterday. They lady said 4-6 months?!!!! Well I am not going to resign on my leases for my apartment. I have to be out by march 22nd. If she was right and I wait that long (total BS) do I need to send a address change form in for whatever my new address will be? Assuming so, will it take even longer to get my license?

My wife filed paperwork for hers mid-Dec and already received it in the mail. 4-6 months might be correct with all this Obama/Biden crap...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So before I move to my next address I just fill the form out and that's it? They will forward the license to my next address even if I haven't received it in the mail by that time?

If you are referring to the link I posted, it's only for the post office. So if you haven't received your LTCH by then, it will be forwarded to your new address just like the rest of your mail. You will have to contact the state police to have your LTCH address changed in their records.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    My wife filed paperwork for hers mid-Dec and already received it in the mail. 4-6 months might be correct with all this Obama/Biden crap...

Did she do you L1 solutions? I was told by a guy I work for that fort Wayne didn't have one and had to go to the city county building. So I did that, filled out the app, paid the 75 and 50. Three stamps. Then they took the digital prints there and I signed my print form. Didn't know about the L1 and it seems like I wouldn't be waiting 4-6 months, compared to a month or two?

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    Did she do you L1 solutions? I was told by a guy I work for that fort Wayne didn't have one and had to go to the city county building. So I did that, filled out the app, paid the 75 and 50. Three stamps. Then they took the digital prints there and I signed my print form. Didn't know about the L1 and it seems like I wouldn't be waiting 4-6 months, compared to a month or two?

Yes. She did L1 fingerprinting.

hysteria

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    I called up the ISP Firearms Licensing Section and just asked. If I had the number I'd post it but I don't have it at the moment.

I gotcha.

ISP said:
    All firearms questions can be directed to the Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Section by calling 317-232-8264, or writing to:Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Section
    100 North Senate Avenue--IGCN
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Top Bottom