• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    or ever...i waited 5 months for mine...five years ago! should i have teken the state to court? i want my frackin payout!

For some maybe it's about a payout. For others it's about holding the govt accountible like they would us. What does govt only respond to sometimes? Getting hit in the pocketbook, which sucks because your paying yourself.

But hey, the state or Feds sure dont use any discretion when they want to take our money do they? No. They will put your ass on the street for their money so I don't feel bad when I see people who win against the govt.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What does Ingo think? Hey Kirk, what to do from here?

When was the last time he called Indianapolis?

I would call and e-mail again.

The OWI, if a misdemeanor, and he is off probation (if there was probation) should not be a disqualifier.

The problem is "doing something" is likely to be expensive and time consuming. I wish I had a better answer than "keeping calling and e-mailing".

I would like to get liquidated damages in the statute, but to be fair to the state police, they really need more people. It is a matter of hours in the day down there. I have found them to be hard-working but the volume they face, especially now, is staggering. (All the more reason to abolish the LCTH and perhaps increase penalties for misuse, IMHO).

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    My mother has been waiting since last yr, November if I recall. She calls and gets the same " be patient" response. She also had a DUI over a decade ago.

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    http://www.in.gov/isp/files/2013-3-31_ISP_Road_Show_Firearms_Permits.mp3

According to this ISP "Road Show" March 31 they were working on Decembers LTCH for paper fingerprint apps and January's Electronic fingerprint apps.

So this being the case if you are more than say 3 months behind you either did not complete the process by going to police station and having them review the paperwork or you app has fallen through the cracks. Maybe gotten lost in the mail? :dunno:

Hope it gets fixed soon for you and anyone else waiting.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    IC 35-47-1-2 "Alcohol abuser" Sec. 2. "Alcohol abuser" means an individual who has had two (2) or more alcohol related offenses, any one (1) of which resulted in conviction by a court or treatment in an alcohol abuse facility within three (3) years prior to the date of the application. As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32.

How long ago was his DUI? That might have something to do with it....

Top Bottom