• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The lowers I saw were in the normal range. Mostly Spikes and the like. Didn't see any ammo prices that made me pull out my wallet except for some .300 BO from C & C Ammo I bought all he had at $.45 a round.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There are all kinds of good prices on both lowers and ammo right now.

PSA is selling complete lowers for under $140. And deals on ammo are out there. Mainly online, but if you're patient you can find them pretty frequently.

JWoodlee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2015
    Southside Indy
    There are all kinds of good prices on both lowers and ammo right now.

PSA is selling complete lowers for under $140. And deals on ammo are out there. Mainly online, but if you're patient you can find them pretty frequently.

I agree, I love PSA and cheaper than dirt has good prices on ammo. Got 1000 rounds of .223 for less than $250 after shipping. It's not the best but got for practice.

TheBoss930

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I saw 1000 Rounds of brass 9mm for $200. Not a SUPER deal but not bad either. If you're looking for range ammo, you could probably find some brass case for about .17-.19c a round if you look at several sights

acarnahan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I agree, I love PSA and cheaper than dirt has good prices on ammo. Got 1000 rounds of .223 for less than $250 after shipping. It's not the best but got for practice.

I'll agree with both, sadly I just won't purchase from CTD even though I still get emails & stuff from them. Also, check out some of the remanufactured ammo, 223 can be had for well under $300/k for brass cased. Use sites like AmmoEngine, AmmoSeek, etc. and you'll find the deals on your favorite calibers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom