• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Sounds like they did you right. New item, big demand, fair price, and you sound happy!
    Do they give you an extra mag? Are those available in 40 cal? How does Blythes work their layaway plan?

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Sounds like they did you right. New item, big demand, fair price, and you sound happy!
    Do they give you an extra mag? Are those available in 40 cal? How does Blythes work their layaway plan?

Quite happy. The gun comes with 2 mags. One 7 round and one eight round with a grip extension. I don't know if Blythes has them in stock, but S&W does offer the Shield in .40. The layaway plan is fairly simple and straight forward. 90 days same as cash, 1% interest monthly after that, 10% down minimum.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Who's got two thumbs and a new single stack 9mm? This guy.

Pics? Of course.

Nxnng.jpg

hD5PT.jpg

FO9Rt.jpg

l32x0.jpg

That's a Galco IWB that I picked up to tote it around in until I make up my mind on a more permanent installation.

I'm going to shoot it tomorrow, and of course, I'll be on INGO shortly afterward to brag about it.

One thing I've already noticed, and I hope it's something that fixes itself with some operation, the mags, when loaded, won't engage without an excessive whack. Empty, it's smooth as silk. Something to worry about?

RetDep310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Columbus
    I bought a M&P9c a few days ago, and the mag springs were so stiff I needed my Uplula to laod it. They finally set after a few days, and I didn't need to smack the mag as hard.....

Top Bottom