• ...and so much more!
  • nahfuten

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Zionsville
    Streamlight fan here...

Streamlight TLR-3 on my G17 under the bed, and a Streamlight PolyTac LED laying next to it

Streamlight Microstream in my pocket while out

Streamlight Stylus in my pocket at work

Soon to add the newly released PolyTac LED HP to the collection for outdoors long range spotting, and the ProTac 1AA and 2AA for when I'm out and can fit more than the Microstream in my pocket

Chow40cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Olympia
    I carry the same E2D defender Surefire that I purchased for my deployment. It's a spotlight in your palm, and you can certainly shatter a window with it. It's lightweight, thin, submersible, and has more than paid for itself many times over. I questioned the cost, and the cost of the batteries since I've never had much skrill...but I'm on my 3rd set of batteries over a span of one deployment and 2 years of everyday civilian use.

If you have the money, find the best quality and don't take a shortcut.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I would definitely consider myself a flashlight collector.

My favorite for use with a pistol is the Surefire C2 with an upgraded LED drop-in. The C2 has the center of the body squared with a rubber ring on the back that makes it very easy to hold along with a pistol and still use both hands for the pistol.

I like the Malkoff and Dereelight drop-ins. The Malkoff M60 is 220 lumens (independently tested) the new M61 should be close to 300 and the Dereelight is 300 lumens (independently tested).

Anytime I have my pistol, I have my C2. I also keep a Fenix L0D on my keychain and a Surefire G2 LED in my car.

Top Bottom