mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    All this talk of loud pipes reminds me of the night my husband was coming home from work and lost the baffle out of his V&H pipes on the exit ramp....I could hear him several miles away and it just got louder as he got closer. Wow...THAT was loud! We went the next day in the daylight and found it and got it put back together, but THAT was loud.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You are complaining about loud phone conversations? Maybe you should find a good weather hobby yourself!! Sounds like you have way to much time on your hands! Watching your neighbors every move is not healthy! Maybe you should buy a bike and join him!:):

I would like to get back to my hobbies, it is probably not going to happen. Heart disease is taking its toll. My left side is numb and if the medicine does not clear the clot soon, I'll be in real trouble. Right now I am home from surviving my 6th heart attack. I have been jump started so many times the hair on my chest doesn't even grow where the jump start pads hit. I would rather be on my bikes. I have over 1/4 million miles on the Kawasaki Concours model. When I lived in Texas I would often come to Indiana to see my grandkids, 1050 miles in one day, 1050 miles in one day home, not reving in the driveway. I used to fly small aircraft and skydive. Sitting at home is not a fun way to survive.

My fence is 35 feet from the back of my house. The guy was behind my fence yelling in his phone because he was not bright enough to turn off his hog and his stereo to be able to make the phone conversation. My post was about being a little wise about living in a neighborhood. I am pro motorcycle and was heavily involved in motorcycling rights and training through the Motorcycle Safety Foundation at Governors State University in Illinois. If the guy being thoughtless was getting on my nerves after an hour and a half, just think of the non motorcycling people on the block. And they vote.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would like to get back to my hobbies, it is probably not going to happen. Heart disease is taking its toll. My left side is numb and if the medicine does not clear the clot soon, I'll be in real trouble. Right now I am home from surviving my 6th heart attack. I have been jump started so many times the hair on my chest doesn't even grow where the jump start pads hit. I would rather be on my bikes. I have over 1/4 million miles on the Kawasaki Concours model. When I lived in Texas I would often come to Indiana to see my grandkids, 1050 miles in one day, 1050 miles in one day home, not reving in the driveway. I used to fly small aircraft and skydive. Sitting at home is not a fun way to survive.

My fence is 35 feet from the back of my house. The guy was behind my fence yelling in his phone because he was not bright enough to turn off his hog and his stereo to be able to make the phone conversation. My post was about being a little wise about living in a neighborhood. I am pro motorcycle and was heavily involved in motorcycling rights and training through the Motorcycle Safety Foundation at Governors State University in Illinois. If the guy being thoughtless was getting on my nerves after an hour and a half, just think of the non motorcycling people on the block. And they vote.

I see your point.

I would also like to put you in our prayers if that is OK.

Top Bottom