• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    Not hundred but I've seen more dragon flies this season than previous year. Most of the ones recently look like this:

73pljb.jpg

66chevelle

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Last night about 7 the wife and I were watching I would say between 50 and 75 flying all around out little yard pond. I usually see a couple but we could not believe the number of them that were out last night. I have also noticed a lot more baby frog or toads this year. I see a ton of them every night when I walk out to feed the cows.

King Matthew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Tipton
    I have some field tile on my downspouts on my polebarn. I swear I have a colony of frogs/toads living in them. Every time I walk past I have to pay attention so I am not stepping on any.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    It also got your BB gun taken away by mom too. eh? I know I got mine taken away more times than I shot it for shooting at birds. :rolleyes:

Not really. I discourage my kids from killing animals for fun but the late 70's/early 80's were a different time and no one every told me that killing insects with a bb gun was wrong. Back then we went out into the woods and fields to shoot where there weren't any houses for thousands of yards. We'd shoot cans, bottles, bugs and water. Our parents did have a "no birds/dogs/cats/game animals/etc." rule that we followed but bugs weren't on the "no shoot" list.

Top Bottom