• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I have done it now. I have lost my wallet. Have made all the necessary notifications and I am down to getting my LTCH replaced. I am a few years into this one and wondering if there will be any special hoops/hurdles to jump as I have lost it. Have procedures changed at all.

Thanks,

CM

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The only thing I know different these days is that you are not required to have it on your person. How are you going to prove to me you are a proper person and not some crazy prepper on a gun forum, wait...nevermind...I am posting on a gun forum too

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The only thing I know different these days is that you are not required to have it on your person. How are you going to prove to me you are a proper person and not some crazy prepper on a gun forum, wait...nevermind...I am posting on a gun forum too

I will be going downtown next week to get everything started and just want to be sure I have all that is required.

Edit.....This is a gun forum????????????

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife was shopping yesterday and I called her about the pink paper and she found 3 different kinds. The best appears to be the card stock. Great idea to keep the original in the safe.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Nope, that's all there is AFAIK. If there is a link to do it w/CC, it's news to me.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I took my license into a local print shop and asked them to print me a copy on pink paper so they could lamibate it for me. The manager yelled at me to "get out", "that's forgery, and the sheriff has asked for names of anyone attempting to di this!!'

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I took my license into a local print shop and asked them to print me a copy on pink paper so they could lamibate it for me. The manager yelled at me to "get out", "that's forgery, and the sheriff has asked for names of anyone attempting to di this!!'

Did you point and laugh at him? Forgery is making a fake, not copying an original.

The Staples and Office Max (or Depot, can't remember which) up here will copy/laminate for a couple of bucks.

I scanned mine, and printed several copies at 88%. When laminated, they are the same size as a credit card. The original is in my safe, with a couple of extra copies. Still have the scan, too.

Oh, and remember to sign it BEFORE copying and laminating!

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Did you point and laugh at him? Forgery is making a fake, not copying an original.

The Staples and Office Max (or Depot, can't remember which) up here will copy/laminate for a couple of bucks.

I scanned mine, and printed several copies at 88%. When laminated, they are the same size as a credit card. The original is in my safe, with a couple of extra copies. Still have the scan, too.

Oh, and remember to sign it BEFORE copying and laminating!

I DID, and he said the sheriff told him that it is illegal to make copies of the license, and ONLY the state can make the copies. BTW, it was Copoy Trolley in Bedford.

Top Bottom