Looks like the Zombie Craze continues...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Gotta love The Walking Dead. I heard when the show premiered, Gerber made a killing on its knife sets (specifically the combat/survival models).

Not a horrible looking bag though!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Zombies will NEVER go out of style!!!

zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif
    zombie-302.gif

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Foul and disgusting.

This zombie crap makes me sick. Think about it: The actuality of a zombie apocalypse is slim to none. Look at the zombie targets they are making: Ones with dogs (okay), Pizza guys (well, alright), then kitchy women (okay, WTF?), zombie businessmen (who are THEY trying to portray), etc... It's an inadequate, paranoid little boy fantasy of being able to kill something humanoid and specifically, something they hate without looking un-PC or violent, all the while their fantasy mind picturing them standing on a hill of bodies with bikini clad trailer women clinging feverishly to their legs while they hold their Maverick 88 because that's all they can afford b/c they drank all their actual gun money in the form of Coors Light b/c they can't afford real beer b/c their socioeconomic bracket feels they put importance upon drinking and debauchery with their local tossabout, rather than self improvement and education.

:D Sorry. BTW: Beat Resident Evil 4 for the first time last weekend. Man, that was tough with the standard controller rather than a light gun. :D

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Foul and disgusting.

This zombie crap makes me sick. Think about it: The actuality of a zombie apocalypse is slim to none. Look at the zombie targets they are making: Ones with dogs (okay), Pizza guys (well, alright), then kitchy women (okay, WTF?), zombie businessmen (who are THEY trying to portray), etc... It's an inadequate, paranoid little boy fantasy of being able to kill something humanoid and specifically, something they hate without looking un-PC or violent, all the while their fantasy mind picturing them standing on a hill of bodies with bikini clad trailer women clinging feverishly to their legs while they hold their Maverick 88 because that's all they can afford b/c they drank all their actual gun money in the form of Coors Light b/c they can't afford real beer b/c their socioeconomic bracket feels they put importance upon drinking and debauchery with their local tossabout, rather than self improvement and education.

:D Sorry. BTW: Beat Resident Evil 4 for the first time last weekend. Man, that was tough with the standard controller rather than a light gun. :D

:lol2:

Try RE4 on the Wii for a real challenge :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    We have zombie:

Sights
    Bags
    Strippers
    Paint
    zombies
    guns
    ammo
    food

WHEN DOES IT END?

Theres a zombie everything out there. The gun shop across from my work has a spikes (with zombie lower of course) where every accessory on it is a zombie one.

This fad will continue until people quit buying zombie stuff, till then :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm proud to say that I've never bought anything zombie. I may have bought a zombie dinner a few times (or maybe she was just brain dead).

Top Bottom