• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    I love my surefire, but man are they expensive. The customer service is great. My EDC light (until I lost it) was a Fenix P3D and I loved it. I'd recommend them, but they're Chinese and if it goes TU you're better off replacing it.

For a mounted light, I'll go X300 . . . I've just gotta save up the coin to order one. The bedside lights are a 4D cell maglite and a Surefire G2, would much prefer the mounted light to supplement them.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    I have the TLR-2 on my XD. I like the light, and the laser still hasn't grown on me yet. Being accurate at just one distance didn't even occur to me until I bought it. Yes, it's close enough at other ranges, but I'm just not sold on it.

Broke&Broken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    If your looking for something cheaper for pocket carry. Take a look at the Rayovac LED 80 Lumens at Walmart for $28 it uses 2AA batteries and they last a long time not.

I have been carrying one for almost a year now and they plenty bright enough for a carry light.

I have a Surefire 9P and I use the Rayovac most of the time.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Saw a couple of Fenix lights at the 1500 that were outstanding and cheap. Used standard AA and AAA batteries, too. I don't have the model numbers handy, but I think Pami noted them. Perhaps she can be persuaded to share them.

keyser

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 23, 2008
    The new Insight XTI Procyon light is pretty neat. 125 lumens and if you doubletap the switch it has a strobe feature. They're only about $125 with a lifetime warranty too. I'm seriously thinking about picking one up.

Top Bottom