• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rnickelson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    I'm new to this site and looking to purchase a decent 12 Ga shotgun for deer hunting. I would prefer to buy from a private party rather than a dealer but I can't find anyone that wants to sell one currently. I am located in New Castle, IN(just south of Muncie). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    QUIT LISTENING TO JOE BIDEN!!!

Seriously, good luck and happy hunting as you search for that just right gun!

Rnickelson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    I have searched armslist and have my eye on a couple different guns. A friend of mine referred me to this site so I though I would check it out. Thanks!

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I'm trying to get together with another member here that wanted to fire my rem 870 12g. If your near Indy you could tag along if you've never shot one and wanted to see how it feels.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Hit the gun shows and flea markets and keep your eye out on here and on arms list like others have said. Also put the word out to friends you never know when one may come upon something. I bave bought several shotguns and 22s from people who have elderly relatives and no jnterest in the firearms. I am always willing to give a firearm a home and make sure someone gets a fair price to help them out. Many tjmes situations like those are because of medical problems so the mkney helps them iut a bit and they dont have to worry about their family fighting over them.
    Sorry for my typos on my phone with a 7 month crawling all over me...lol

Glock4life

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Elkhart, IN
    I just purchased three days ago a brand new Remington 870 Express Deer Special for $249 from Walmart. It was priced at $399 at GM.

It has the rifled barrel with iron sights.

I would just buy new if I was you.

Top Bottom