• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • William J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2015
    Plainfield
    If you’re looking for a security camera system with a dvr for you home or office here's a deal. Just had this installed this week. Color daytime cameras with low light night vision. 2 TB DVR. This isn't one of the one you get from the tool outlet store, this is a real commercial grade unit. I replaced my cheap home store one with this and couldn't believe the difference. I even know what cat been sleeping on and scratching my truck at night. When I find some thing that works and won't break my back account I like pass it on. With what's going on in the country these day I want to see it coming so I can be ready!

Today's Sales

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I Use these...

https://www.ubnt.com/products/#all/surveillance

cheapest price here:
    Store

720P high definition cameras are $140 each or 3 packs for $400, and the NVR software is free if you run it on a PC that is already on 24/7 anyway. (dedicated Micro recorder is $330) add a $80 drive to store the video your PC records and you are set. I recommend an external drive that can be hidden/locked down physically in case they get away with your PC that has the video on it.

Top Bottom