• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I agree with Hickman, check out one of the new Gen4 Glock 22's, I also had about given up on glocks but the new 22 I have now points right for me and shoots as well as any .40 I have owned before. I also had good experiences with the M&P's and recommend them highly.

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    Wow, into a third page and only 2 suggestions for Glock!

I personally would recommend the XDm. I bought one a year ago and have been more than pleased with it.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    I would personally go for the HK P30. I've fired the Glock, M&P, and HK P30 and the HK outshoots them all in my hands. I've not had a chance to shoot the XD series yet.

The M&P is a good shooter and would not be a compromise.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Only .40's I own are Glock. I do own a .45 Xd and a 9mm FNP-9 and really like them both. I would definately have both the FN and XD on your list of ones to check out.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I do not own a FNX .40 but I did buy an FNX-9 for my wife (she wanted a full size polymer handgun) and I am a huge fan of it. My brother and father both have XD's (dad has an XDM) and I like them a lot too, but I have been VERY happy with the FN company. Their customer support is also amazing. I emailed them with a couple of questions and they sent my wife and I a couple of shirts and hats just because. Very cool. Not suggesting you should buy a firearm just to get a shirt and hat, but it did show me that their support team was quick to reply and is out to keep their customers happy.

The FNX itself is fairly light, and I like it because it is well balanced, and VERY accurate. I personally have had no malfunctions with it through 200-250 rounds, but I will say that my wife has had a few Failure to feed but in defense of the weapon, it is her FIRST handgun and I am working on her form because she seems to be firing a little limp.

Anyway, I have gone on a lot but DO please check out FN, I am very happy with that firearm.

ALSO FYI, on the FNX the safety and de-cock are the same lever, so that is something to keep in mind if that affects your decision.

dmorrow23

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Just bought the MP 45c and love it. Just a hair smaller than the full size and easy to carry. the MP 40 is nice too. Fair price for what you get. The gun is very accurate. Enjoy the search.

Top Bottom