• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OVERTHEHILLGUY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NEAR GREENWOOD, INDI
    :) Hey fellow Glockers, I am looking for a iwb holster for my glock 19. It must have a flap to protect the firearm from my body. I like my pistol to look nice, so I want a holster that will not destroy the finish on the pistol. Being a retired guy , the holster must be in a affordable range of about $75.00 or less .

Anyone have a Idea? :dunno: THANKS, Jerry

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My wife had one of these for her M&P9c. We both found it comfortable, concealable.

Commerce Storefront B2C

I used one of these with my XD9sc. VERY concealable under a tucked shirt, VERY comfortable. Price is great, too. Ugly as sin, but nobody will see it anyway. I highly recommend these.

Kholster

Don Hume makes an IWB that I'm currently thinking about buying. I've not used this particular holster, but I've been very pleased with all my Don Hume holsters.

PCCH [P.C.C.H.] - $56.50 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    The Cozy Partner in Joe's first link is a good one for your needs. I have it and it is easily concealable. Not my favorite by far but it does what it is supposed to do

Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    another fan of my crossbreed ST. very comfortable and easy to re-holster quickly. If you tuck a shirt in you still can't tell its there by looking.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    i own 2 comp-tac's, have a crossbreed on order and have owned a kholster...for 50 bux you cant go wrong with the kholster....comptacs are very nice but over your price...haven't received the crossbreed st yet so can't compare but i paid 85 for it as well as i went for horshide instead of cowhide..

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    ++++++++ for the Crossbreed. I own 3, and you have to love a guy that put's a cross on his holsters. That's a true patriot supporting our founding father's ideals.

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Bought a CBH Super Tuck for my G23 and waiting on delivery. Everyone says that they are great, will see. $72.00 delivered.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    BTW, I know you said you wanted a body shield, and I like them also, but there is one IWB holster that I get for any gun I carry, the Don Hume 715-M. It only runs about $30, it's leather, it's comfy, and it conceals well for a non-tuckable. It doesn't have a body shield but it, along with the Don Hume JIT (under $27 from the manufacturer, cheaper in stores) belt slide, is consistently one of my favorites. I recommend checking them out, even with the lack of a body shield.

The Don Hume 715:
    H715-M W.C. [H715-M] - $30.20 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.

The JIT, if you happen to be looking for an OWB holster also, since you can get both of these for under your $75 limit:
    J.I.T. SLIDE [J.I.T. Slide] - $26.75 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.

Edited to add pics of the holsters

Don Hume 715:
    001-7.jpg

Don Hume JIT
    005-3.jpg

Last edited:

nahfuten

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Zionsville
    just started wearing a supertuck with my G26 yesterday... I am giving it more time before I make a decision, but I have not been able to "forget its there" like others have said they do..... We'll see.

Like someone else said, I dig the fact that I now carry my gun with crosses on either side of it... I am happy to give Crossbreed the business.

dr632

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Brown County
    I have a IWB Don Hume and it works well between my belt and all the parts of me that hang over my belt.

I switched from a Glock to a 1911 about a year ago and was struggling with the Don Humes ... then I switched to the Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 and a VM-2 ... love them both, but note I'm not carrying my Glock in these Milt Sparks. I bought the VM-2 directly from Milt Sparks (takes 6-8 months lead time). The Summer Specials II's were available at Brownells. I have a crossbreed for my LCP and I'm very impressed with Crossbreed too.

Sorry to sound like a safety nut ... but I was cautioned to be extremely careful with holstering my GLOCK or any DAO pistol inside the waistband with a live round in the chamber. It seems that shirts tails and other stuff can get into the trigger guard area and as one pushes the pistol into the holster ... one may be at risk for a ND.

I've personally witnessed this one time at the range - they guy fortunately missed himself, but he still had to go change his underwear.

FordMan79

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Southeast Indiana
    Great thread. I have been looking around for a IWB holster for my Glock 19.

Anyone know if any shops carry SuperTuck in Indy. I'd like to try it out before buying it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Comp-Tac Minotaur. The spartan model can be had for less then $70. Make sure to invest in a good sturdy 1.5" belt.

Top Bottom