• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I am looking for a pack with a hydration bladder. I really am looking for more of a 3 day pack style such as the Camelback BFM. Anyone have any suggestions for a nice pack? Thanks in advance!

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    That Condor looks good. I see nothing about it coming with a bladder so I assume you must buy on seperately? Also, anyone have experience with Condor packs?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That Condor looks good. I see nothing about it coming with a bladder so I assume you must buy on seperately? Also, anyone have experience with Condor packs?
    I have no experience with the Condor Packs, yet...
    However, I have used their Gear in the Past and was quite pleased with it, so I expect their offerings in the realm of Packs to be good as well...

Yes, you have to have a separate bladder.

RedJester

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    The 3-day pack from LA Police Gear that I just bought has a pocket for a hydration bladder. The pack itself was inexpensive, and seems to be fairly well-built. I'm re-packing my BOB into it.

Octomonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Markle
    I have the condor 3 day pack. It is built to accept a hydration bladder, however the bladder is not included. The pack is a quality piece and I highly doubt you would be disappointed with it.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    The 3-day pack from LA Police Gear that I just bought has a pocket for a hydration bladder. The pack itself was inexpensive, and seems to be fairly well-built. I'm re-packing my BOB into it.

i bought two of them, one for my BOB and one as my tactical diaper bag. For $30, I have no complaints.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Triple aught designs has my go to gear...

And by "go to" i mean "go to war" and "go to the bank for a second mortgage as that TAD **** is expensive"

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Maxpedition Condor-II best backpack I have ever used. I commute to college and back by bike and I wear this bag with 25+ pound of books in it. It is very comfortable and is built to take a tank doing donuts on it:D!

Buy now and cry, brag about it later!
    Maxpedition Condor-II Assault Pack Tactical Military Backpack, Enhanced Daypack - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

Good luck and let us know what you end up getting.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Lots of choices out there for you. I've used SpecOps, Voodoo (bad buckles), four different types of CamelBak (still using my BFM as my BOB), Eagle, and others. Looked at a Condor clone of a BFM a couple weeks ago that was 1/3 the price of the similar CamelBak. If the pack you're buying doesn't have a hydration bladder, CamelBak, Platypus, and others sell hydration systems without carriers - tho the CamelBak is the winner in this area, hands-down, IMO). Best advice is find a bunch of guys who have packs and try them out to see what fits you best. Unless you're a pack-junky (like me) you'll try before you buy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom