• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dodgetech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    West Lafayett, IN
    Hey guys I am looking for an accurate 9mm to mainly be a range gun does anyone have any opinions or options I also do not want to hurt the wallet too bad either and definatly do not want a trigger that feels like a glock or taurus safe trigger

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Sig P226, but really you just asked an open ended question there, cuz I can think of a dozen or more 9mm guns that id consider accurate, what is ur definition of accurate and how much is gonna hurt the wallet? Answer those questions and ull be at a better vantage point to get answers that will work

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The gun is only as accurate as the shooter pulling the trigger.

Buy what feels good in your hand and practice, practice, practice, take some training, and practice, practice, practice. and Repeat.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I guarantee that any competent shooter will do far better with regard to accuracy with something like a Sig P210 than a hi-point.

"Competent shooter" being the key phrase here. And yes, I do agree that there are different levels of severity in terms of accuracy, but for the most part, they're always more accurate then that of their counterparts.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I have not shot it but if my XDm is any indication the 5.25 XDm would have to be really accurate. More accurate than I will ever be

gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    SIG P250

i absolutely love my sig p250 great weapon i have about 3000 rounds through it and haven't had a single problem with it. it is a very accurate weapon and great carry weapon carry mine every day. i would def recommend buying one. they have the exchange kits to change calibers and is very simple to do.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    If carrying is not the objective the XDm 5.25 looks pretty good to me. I've shot a friend's XDm and it has one of the better triggers around. One of those rigged out for competition has got to be the cat's errrr.... "backside". Just all around good for accuracy. For a DAO carry gun - I would bet more on something like a Kahr PM9 or CM9.

It's true that there's no substitute for practice. That said, it's pure lunacy to say that between to otherwise competent shooters (both well versed with their weapon) that one will beat an XDm 5.25 with say, an LCP or something. Two different beasts built to two different standards.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    That said, it's pure lunacy to say that between to otherwise competent shooters (both well versed with their weapon) that one will beat an XDm 5.25 with say, an LCP or something. Two different beasts built to two different standards.

This guy may be in a different league....

[ame="http://youtu.be/GmMEg4y54Dk"]http://youtu.be/GmMEg4y54Dk[/ame]

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I guarantee that any competent shooter will do far better with regard to accuracy with something like a Sig P210 than a hi-point.

Oh that sounds like a challenge.

Let me get my C9 back from my daughter and we're on like Donkey Kong.

Bring that CZ that costs 10x as much...

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Oh that sounds like a challenge.

Let me get my C9 back from my daughter and we're on like Donkey Kong.

Bring that CZ that costs 10x as much...

I'll take that challenge any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Bring it on! :):

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If it were me looking for comfort and accuracy only then I would personally go with a CZ or a BHP. Those are very nice shooters and very comfortable to me, but everyone is different.

Top Bottom