• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brrrrt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2014
    N.W.I.
    I currently belong to the ISRA range near Kankakee, IL and was wondering if anything similar might be closer to me here in Hammond. It's an hour drive down to that range, so anything closer would be a plus. I like to shoot pistol AND rifle, plus have the option to shoot trap if I feel the need to sharpen my skills before upland game season. I just re-upped for another year so just wondering...:dunno:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I currently belong to the ISRA range near Kankakee, IL and was wondering if anything similar might be closer to me here in Hammond. It's an hour drive down to that range, so anything closer would be a plus. I like to shoot pistol AND rifle, plus have the option to shoot trap if I feel the need to sharpen my skills before upland game season. I just re-upped for another year so just wondering...:dunno:
    Ya got Deb's right there in Hammond! It's on S. Kennedy.

brrrrt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2014
    N.W.I.
    I practice with my carry guns at Deb's occasionally. Nice and close. I've been eyeballing the Michigan City Range. That one looks pretty good.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I like the DNRs. They are not much closer, but they are minimal cost (free or $4). NPCCC and IW have free trap shoots once or twice a month for non members.

brrrrt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2014
    N.W.I.
    I like the DNRs. They are not much closer, but they are minimal cost (free or $4). NPCCC and IW have free trap shoots once or twice a month for non members.
    I've used Willow Slough in the past. It's a bit far. I'll have to check out IW in Griffith. That one is very close for me. Thanks.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    NPCCC (North Porter County Conservation Club, Inc) is located a mile south of the Tollroad between Valparaiso and Chesterton. Currently 3 Bays (20 x 45 yds) and one 100 yd rifle bay... Currently expanding two additional 10 yd by 25 yd pistol only bays, to be completed by the end of the year...
    Trap every other Sunday, IDPA, USPSA, Carry and Steel Challenges all through the Summer... see the website for membership information as well as current event schedule... NPCCC - North Porter County Conservaton Club

brrrrt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2014
    N.W.I.
    These are all good options. Thanks. I am a little spoiled by the range I presently belong to ( About The ISRA Range) but the cost and distance will be a factor when the bill comes again next year. I'll definitely be checking out NPCC and IWL in Griffith plus the Michigan City club. I just need to click with some new buds. Part of the reason I joined this forum.

Top Bottom