• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    It depends on what you require. I for example will not own any more semis that don't have a hammer safety. So Glocks, XDs, etc are never going to be on my list.
    I'd get the HK USP with the safety if I had that much money. That being said, I bought a Taurus 24/7 pro and it fits my requirements quite nicely.

Others I would consider would be the Browning Hi Power, the FN FNP9 with the single action safety, or a 9m 1911.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

nwindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    Take a look at the Beretta 9000s 12+ 1 in the pipe. They are not very popular. I don't know if Beretta makes them anymore. Picked one up for $300.00 NIB. 2 months ago. Put 1500 rounds thru it so far no problems at all. It functions perfectly even with 10 year old reloads.

Jim5528

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hamilton County
    CZ 85 Combat

If you want accuracy you can’t go wrong with a CZ-85 Combat model! It is a little heavy to carry but it just does not miss the target.
    picture.php

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    The HK USP is an excellent choice. And I actually meant I won't own a semi anymore that does not have a safety that locks the trigger from being fired. I can envision way to many real world scenarios where that could be bad, and I've always trained with pistols that have those types of safeties, so deactivating one before firing is pretty natural for me.

Top Bottom