Looking at what I want for my welcome back to American soil present...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    I think it'd be sweet to see a carbine in .357sig especially if you've already got the ammo stores to keep it fed. Obviously the economy side is tempting, but you shouldn't let all that tax free money go to waste either! God bless and good luck with this decision. I used my deployment cash on a cruise where the all the sand was lined with water... It was "nice."

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Im a big fan of the 45 acp but a 9mm carbine would be the most practical with 9mm poppin up everywhere.I havnt gave much consideration to the 357 sig (havnt seen too much of it until recently) just because of the availabilty & price.I really agree with some of the above posts that if you served you deserve all of the above.Be safe soldier & thanks for serving

red91vert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Can't go wrong with any of your choices, all will be fun either way. 9mm will probably be the most economical though. Olympic Arms has a nice selection of 9mm, 10mm and 45acp. I really like the thought of a 10mm sbr, 10mm in a handgun isn't that much fun but in a rifle that would be some fun. Either way enjoy your new toy and show lots of pics.

Last but not least thank you for your service and stay safe.

Top Bottom