• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Hey, where did you guys all go? It's just me and my boys left on here. Come back! We want to play.

Conspiracy warri-ors! Come out to play - hay!

Rep to the first one who gets the reference.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Hey, where did you guys all go? It's just me and my boys left on here. Come back! We want to play.

Conspiracy warri-ors! Come out to play - hay!

Rep to the first one who gets the reference.

Movie: Warriors. 1978(?). It's the guy with the three bottles at the end of the movie at coney island. The guy who shot Syrus and blamed the Warriors. I guess he was the original conspiro-theorist.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    See, if I had my PhD, I could say stuff here and then we could make sarcastic and ironic remarks about what I said. As it stands, we can only make sarcastic and ironic remarks about what I said with my non-PhD-havin' fingers.

I'd also have a better job.

And I wouldn't be seething with bitter resentment and envy of others because I didn't finish my PhD.

And all dross is going to hear is . . .

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I forgot about how he does seem to perpetually have an evil twin. So he would undoubtedly come down on both sides. Once again the brilliant Shatner is miles ahead of us regular humans.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    After monitoring this forum and watching patterns, many of you might be wondering why you are consistently being attacked over and over again by the same "members" pushing they're narrative, antagonize in an effort to shut down any discussion. example many of you use (IBTL) It would seem it is always the same issues again and again, my guess would be many are unaware of Internet Warfare Shills. Like I said the SAME people, coincidence?

IBTL

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    After monitoring this forum and watching patterns, many of you might be wondering why you are consistently being attacked over and over again by the same "members" pushing they're narrative, antagonize in an effort to shut down any discussion. example many of you use (IBTL) It would seem it is always the same issues again and again, my guess would be many are unaware of Internet Warfare Shills. Like I said the SAME people, coincidence?

Did you post this in another thread also... seems like I saw it twice.

Why are you monitoring? Who are these members? What do you think should be done about this? Were you monitoring the WTC this closely at the time of the attack? If so perhaps you have some information that you would like to share with the rest of us. Are you like the bald headed guys on Fringe?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    See, if I had my PhD, I could say stuff here and then we could make sarcastic and ironic remarks about what I said. As it stands, we can only make sarcastic and ironic remarks about what I said with my non-PhD-havin' fingers.

I'd also have a better job.

And I wouldn't be seething with bitter resentment and envy of others because I didn't finish my PhD.

And all dross is going to hear is . . .

I, too have a bit of PhD envy, as it's on my bucket list. Whenever it gets too severe, I remember what one of my grad school professors claimed it stood for:

B.S. = Bull sh**
    M.S. = More sh**
    PhD = Piled higher and deeper

And to poke even more fun at myself:

The science major asks, "Why does it work?"
    The engineering major asks, "How does it work?"
    The accounting major asks, "How much does it cost?"
    The marketing major asks, "How do we sell it?"
    The liberal arts major asks, "Sir, would you like that with fries?"

But I kill at trivial pursuit. Just sayin'.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Or is it a CONSPIRACY??!!

Top Bottom