• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longshot-JSFL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Thanks for the info.. I respect yours and others choice. I however think buying from gougers and gouging fellow shooters isn't pro 2nd amendment. I may lack the politics, but not logic. Everyone has a problem with everyone. Buy more than you shoot in a day and you are a hoarder . That's bs. Ammo flippers are the bigger problem... And the people perpetuating the higher prices buy paying them. I buy what I need at a fair price, you can bet if my LGS had ammo at even a higher price I would buy there. But if people wouldn't pay unfair prices there wouldn't be unfair prices period. You think you are supporting a cause buy paying outrageous prices. Go flip some ammo and some burgers.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Thanks for the info.. I respect yours and others choice. I however think buying from gougers and gouging fellow shooters isn't pro 2nd amendment. I may lack the politics, but not logic. Everyone has a problem with everyone. Buy more than you shoot in a day and you are a hoarder . That's bs. Ammo flippers are the bigger problem... And the people perpetuating the higher prices buy paying them. I buy what I need at a fair price, you can bet if my LGS had ammo at even a higher price I would buy there. But if people wouldn't pay unfair prices there wouldn't be unfair prices period. You think you are supporting a cause buy paying outrageous prices. Go flip some ammo and some burgers.

I for one never said anything about paying higher prices for anything. I won't pay higher prices. I shop at a lgs and pay regular prices. Ammo flippers are the short term problem to a relatively short term ammo shortage. Dicks is a long term problem for the 2A.

"go flip some ammo and some burgers"
    I think someone got their feelings hurt. No one was condemning you. Just stating their own opinion. You don't want to hear it don't post.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Unfair prices is an anti capitalist term that was probably invented by a communist. Dick's took a stand against the 2nd amendment which is also something a communist would do. I am confident I can survive without anything Dick's sells. The statists are waging a war against freedom. Unfortunately our side does not seem to know there is a war on our freedoms.

What was the point of this thread anyway? To brag about how you bought some ammo?

Gunpowder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Marshall County
    I reluctantly had to order a specific softball bag from Dicks online for my daughter after it was back ordered for most of her season from Amazon. Believe me, my wife surfed the net quite a while trying to find other options.

I limit my buys from them as much as I can.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I was at Dick's in Greenwood on Thursday. They had 4 boxes of non-shotgun ammo: .270 and 7mm mauser.

That's cause I hit that store on a regular basis.

And let the hoarding continue!!!
    ButtHurt-1_zpsa488450a.jpg

you jelly?

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    And let the hoarding continue!!!
    If you call THAT hording - you better never meet me and my "HOARD". I was smart enough to buy a LOT of ammo in the last 20+ years - haven't bought any for 4 or 5 months (to leave it for some new buyers and regular shooting stupid people who didn't "HOARD"!)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom